Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Elisabrat 02-11-2013 07:03 PM

Traci glad you are happy with your binding (gorgeous) and the mug rug. I had fun making it. What cute mugs showing up here! I hope that my rug to Kiwi finds its way here too I didnt get pictures before I sent it (ah!). I hope that whomever is sending her a mug rug has sent it. She sent me two amazing mug rugs. she is more than deserving of another nice mug rug from the states.

Momma_K 02-11-2013 07:12 PM

I know one thing, ALL of the MR's I have seen and believe me I've checked out every one!! I wouldn't hesitate to have anyone of you as a swap partner on the next swap! There is so much talent out there! After I've seen most of these I know I was larger than the normal size, I think mine was 7x10. The last one I made with the Pansies and Butterflies was a decent size of 7x9. Anyway, all of them are soooo pretty!

kiwiquilter65 02-11-2013 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the gorgeous mug rug I recieved from Elisabrat today. She made it for me even though she wasn't my partner and I just love it.......and it matches my latest tea mug perfectly!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394655[/ATTACH]
Thanks so much le Brat!

TammyB 02-11-2013 09:15 PM

Lstew2212, so glad it arrived safe and sound. Glad you like it too. I had fun making it for you!

This has been a great swap!

TammyB 02-11-2013 09:16 PM

Elisabrat, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those piggies!!!!!

nancia 02-11-2013 09:41 PM

brat-- you done good! and you, too, tracibug! this has been a really fun swap!! and i'm not forgetting yours, tammyb! lovely!:) i'm already coming up with designs for the next one!!
kiwi-- years ago my family lived on the u.s. side of niagara falls, in new york. the other side is canada. one night my folks were out with friends at a restaurant in canada, and on their way out they were talking about a mishap they had had and my mom said something about not panicking. it was overheard by another patron, who turned to her and said, "Panic? of course, not! remember.... we're british!" lol. we used that in our family over the years if one of us would start to unravel. always broke the tension.

SewExtremeSeams 02-12-2013 07:02 AM

ALL of the mug rugs are so cute and creative.

Psychomomquilter 02-12-2013 07:33 AM

I did receive mug rug. My mistake

SandyinZ4 02-12-2013 07:37 AM

I have said this before but this is one thread I have REALLY enjoyed following and participating in. Plus, I have to admit that for getting close to 70 decades, I had never heard of the cheater binding (bringing backing to front, turning and stitiching down) until this thread. Guess I don't get out much! LOL. :-) I am trying it now on a practice table topper and then going to send it to someone on this board. Not that it is so great but just to give them a surprise in their mailbox. Will post a picture on a new thread when I get ready to send it. Thanks to all of you for enriching my life!

Psychomomquilter 02-12-2013 07:38 AM

Buslady,me too. Well I got something I want to share,you can get these little things for about $5.00 .walgreens or anywhere they sell electronic stuff.its called a stylus pen.! Real cool to use. Fat fingers or not. And yes I also hate it when what I have written disappears too. Hope this helped.