Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Nelco 01-17-2013 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Donna H-M (Post 5792025)
Do we have partners or will I receive from a different person than I send to?

Donna H-M You should have your name to send to. Have fun :o

nancia 01-17-2013 12:50 PM

thanks, jaba! next time i'll ask for 2. can't let brat have all the fun!

buddy'smom 01-17-2013 02:07 PM

WOW these are awesome. Love Halloween, my favorite is Christmas.

Originally Posted by Shadowirish (Post 5753062)
I made a couple out of Halloween scraps from a swap I did. Mostly to practice FMQ and binding..one of the young girls at work liked them so much I gave her one and made another for DH and I.
Pictures not so good, but you can get the gist of it.

lynnie 01-17-2013 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5792556)
Got my partners name too! She likes colors that are cool and calming. Kind of like the ocean when on a cruise! Lol
Can't wait to get started on her mug rug!

Have a great day ladies!

Do you have me?????
Those are my colors too.

lynnie 01-17-2013 02:43 PM

Hey, brat, love your kitty avatar.

SandyinZ4 01-17-2013 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since everyone is so anxious to see the neat creations, I will just post a pic of my trial first attempts at making MR's. I thought that 5-9 was too big so made one 5x7 and a couple a tad smaller. I experimented with the prairie points and found they do not turn corners well. Anyhow, NONE of these will be going to my swap partner. I am getting better at it though and when she gets mine, if she does not post a pic of them, I will. I am sending 2 because I had already made one and then found out her likes so made one to go along with that. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures.

DustysMomma 01-17-2013 07:37 PM

SandyinZ4, those are so cute! I especially love the puppy with the shoe!

It's been a tiring day. Worked, then had to go to dinner with a man & his wife who are visiting in hopes of my boyfriend convincing him to take a job offer he's extended, but now all the joiners over on my swap who sent info today are added to the list and I've found online how my machine is supposed to handle FMQ. So, I'm off to sandwich and maybe do some quilting on this playmat that's currently staring at me from the dining room table. :)

Pat625 01-17-2013 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by hearthhush (Post 5791849)
Yes!!!! I got my partners name. But I have went back thru all 37 pages of this thread and she did not post anything on here. So now Shame on me...I can create whatever I like and hopefully she will like it tooooooooo. I will make it the colors I like and try something different than My usual comfort zone.

If you go to her profile and click on latest posts you can get some other info is listed in other threads...Unfortunately my partner hasn't left many clues anywhere!

Gigi07 01-17-2013 08:48 PM

Sandyinz4... I love your mug rugs!! I will post a few trials soon also... thanks for sharing.

TammyB 01-17-2013 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 5792982)
Have all names been sent??? I didn't get one.

Haven't received mine either. :-(