Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

JuanitaBean 02-06-2013 09:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my MR/placemat I go from CAS49OR Thank you love it . She also gave me a pretty box and some candy

Sibi 02-06-2013 09:36 PM

All of these Mug rugs are soooo pretty and creative! I am enjoying all the beautiful pics!

Nelco 02-06-2013 10:41 PM

Bummer :(:thumbdown: here are the ones that are in the naughty corner. I have not got a PM and your partners are waiting for their MR
Boop56
Buslady
Dconroy84
gingerbread mamma
Girscouts1
Grammie sharon
Mdall
Psychomomquilter
Qinry
Rwquilts
Sewbizgirl
Snownannie
Please let me know by PM if there is a problem and we will work it out.

neayact 02-07-2013 04:03 AM

I got mine!
I'm running out the door soon so I'll post picts later!

rwquilts 02-07-2013 06:28 AM

Please take my name off your naughty list Nelco. I pm'd you that I'd received and sent my rugs and QuiltyLouise has received my two mug rugs and they've been posted by me and quiltylouise on the threads here. See posts #686, 709 & 753. Thanks. :)

marytoddliz 02-07-2013 08:21 AM

Well I checked the PO number and it arrived on Feb 2nd, but maybe my Partner is not home, so should I post a picture? Should I make another? Or should I just go back to bed and sleep for a few more hours... being in a household with a 3 year old, nobody sleeps past 7 am! I think I need to take this perfect alarm clock home with me!

Nelco 02-07-2013 09:51 AM

My apologies to rwquilter. You are off the list. Please forgive me.

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5844048)
Bummer :(:thumbdown: here are the ones that are in the naughty corner. I have not got a PM and your partners are waiting for their MR
Boop56
Buslady
Dconroy84
gingerbread mamma
Girscouts1
Grammie sharon
Mdall
Psychomomquilter
Qinry
Rwquilts
Sewbizgirl
Snownannie
Please let me know by PM if there is a problem and we will work it out.

Nelco 02-07-2013 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5844493)
Please take my name off your naughty list Nelco. I pm'd you that I'd received and sent my rugs and QuiltyLouise has received my two mug rugs and they've been posted by me and quiltylouise on the threads here. See posts #686, 709 & 753. Thanks. :)

rwquilts 02-07-2013 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5845090)

You're forgiven. :) Being on a naughty list is uncomfortable for sure, but I'm so relieved I don't belong there that it's okay! LOL! :):) You've done a great job with this swap, so thank you, and I look forward to the next one. :)

Nelco 02-07-2013 10:15 AM

:) :) :) your are welcome. and in a few months I will do it again. ;)

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5845098)
You're forgiven. :) Being on a naughty list is uncomfortable for sure, but I'm so relieved I don't belong there that it's okay! LOL! :):) You've done a great job with this swap, so thank you, and I look forward to the next one. :)