Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

nancia 02-01-2013 03:36 AM

do you hear scratchin' in your mail box??

2 Attachment(s)
it is 6:30 am on today (Friday?) where i am, but not where you are, my dear recipient! you can only guess who you are! well, actually, you know who you are, but you don't know if i'm speaking to you! i will post a couple of pictures to hopefully entice you! you are 25! lol (yup, i'm 22) (and some months....ok, no need to be rude!!LOL)

SewExtremeSeams 02-01-2013 04:23 AM

Nancia, you are creative. Is that a mug wrap? Looks darling.

nancia 02-01-2013 04:39 AM

i'm calling it a mug r-hug-- the r is silent. lol. yes. it is being sent off in 24 minutes. i know the p.o is open by 8 a.m., and then it's off to bed for me! i keep vampire hours sometimes. don't know why, but my creative gene shows up most often at night. lots of times i will "engineer" an item in my sleep and then when i get up, i'm ready to actually make it.

DustysMomma 02-01-2013 05:00 AM

I'm not 25, but that's cute! Too bad I'm not a cat person.

Elisabrat 02-01-2013 06:31 AM

Dustysmom I am always amazed at how people can like animals but not like cats. Animals are my real joy I guess and I always wish everyone to love them as much as I do. AND that cat has no fur! no mess no muss stays right where you put him.. great cat Nancia. I am only 22 myself. First I thought whipppee its for me! but its not. my one kitty is orange so surely its mine and you miscalculated there yup that is it. Going to run down, in the car no running involved I lied to the post office a whole mile away to see.. maybe just maybe if its waiting for me wiggling eyebrows you were just trying to fool me, wiggling eyebrows smirking I know you sent it to me Nancia with chocolates lots of chocolates. what? only wrappers? who would have eaten those?? hum.. and cookie crumbs! I always wanted cookie...crumbs. sigh. must have been a mouse in that box yup...
ps that mug rug with babies is adorable all those little coasters to go with your mug rug and the layered heart center great idea. High five on that one.

Elisabrat 02-01-2013 06:33 AM

ps mug rugs can alternate as mini little wall hangings. if you hang your doll quilts these fit rather nicely in the small spots between them :) I have a wall of doll quilts and thought hey .. little wall hangings. get a few fabric post cards in there and it would be a nice display of well creativity. hey anyone seen post card swaps around here lately? those would be awfully fun.

nancia 02-01-2013 07:40 AM

i am so sorry, brat. this particular kitty is headed elsewhere. it is taken after my own dear tiger. i was going to make the tail cut out, but then the poor kitty would only have one haunch. he's sleeping. does it look like he is?
e-brat you did not miss out on any chocolat or cookies. i did include a little surprise, but not those. i once gave a friend on a diet a card for her birthday with a candy wrapper in it. i thought it was funny. she thought it was cruel, and that's the gist of why we are not friends anymore. our senses of humor were not insync. i guess, too, it could seem insensitive. i underestimated just how much she wanted a snickers bar. ooops.

lynnie 02-01-2013 07:49 AM

Its mine, its mine, i just know its mine.i love kitties so much, i appriciate the work that went into it,its mine, oh puh leeeeeeeessss be mine. It should be mine.i havent recd mine yet, and me and my kitty zoey love quilts and quilty stuff soooooo much. I know its mine.

dabbler312 02-01-2013 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5829754)
e-brat you did not miss out on any chocolat or cookies. i did include a little surprise, but not those. i once gave a friend on a diet a card for her birthday with a candy wrapper in it. i thought it was funny. she thought it was cruel, and that's the gist of why we are not friends anymore. our senses of humor were not insync. i guess, too, it could seem insensitive. i underestimated just how much she wanted a snickers bar. ooops.

This is just way to funny - I get your humor; "Sorry friend - I didn't want you to mess up your point tracking; it was delicious."

lynnie 02-01-2013 07:51 AM

We havent had a post card swap in forever, im game for that, sign me up