Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Lstew2212 01-31-2013 06:42 PM

I am so excited at the beautiful mug rugs everybody is receiving, Mine have not arrived yet, but it makes me giddy with anticipation. I am so excited and would like to do another swap like this one.

DustysMomma 01-31-2013 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by KathyM (Post 5828740)
I received the cutest Mug Rug from DustysMomma today - Sunbonnet kids having a picnic, love it ! ! !

I'm so glad you liked it! I was worried it didn't have enough of your colors in it. I love sunbonnet kids too!

Boop56 01-31-2013 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I LOVED IT.!!! Posted pics already' Again Thank-you!!!!

wraez 01-31-2013 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For Marisposa/Rhonda Wride ... I missed the swap deadline by a day and Rhonda came forward to offer to swap with me. Rhonda likes Black/white and brights. This was fun to make for her. Rhonda received the MR today and asked that I load a photo of it. Maybe I should start taking pix further away and not cropping them so close, my camera distorts the photo... really, the MUG is nice and straight, not curved like in the photo...[ATTACH=CONFIG]392168[/ATTACH]

Grammie Sharon 01-31-2013 07:15 PM

Diane
Thank you so much for the two beautiful mug rugs you made. I'm sorry I wasn't able to post this sooner.I love the beagle rug. the pic of the beagle on the MR reminds me so much of our one beagle Toby who we had to put asleep this summer. We miss him alot. So does Mollie our other beagle. You did a fantastic job on the fan MR. I hate to get them dirty. Everyone's rugs have been so wonderful to see.

To my partner I will be mailing yours out this Saturday. I had an emergency and had to go out of town so I didn't get it finished and then I have been swamped at work. I promise you will get it soon.

Thanks again Diane and Sorry I don't know your QB name.

Grammie Sharon 01-31-2013 07:34 PM

Can someone help me and let me know what I'm doing wrong in posting my picture please?
I can't get it to work.

Grammie Sharon 01-31-2013 07:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh I think I got it. My daughter resized my picture. So sorry for not knowing how to do this. Thank you againe Diane AKA LVbabyboomer. A nice little birdie told me your QB name.

stillvnu 01-31-2013 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by stillvnu (Post 5828738)
Finished mine and mailed out today ... will try to post a picture and DC# tomorrow. Thanks for hosting ... this was fun!

# 9505 5000 1232 3031 0000 89

mary quilting 01-31-2013 08:41 PM

everybody's mug rugs are great I am still waiting for mine to arrive

JuanitaBean 01-31-2013 09:35 PM

Cindy glad you liked your MR . These are so much fun making. I"m ready for the next time. Thanks for posting I had forgot to take a picture. Juanita