Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

SandyinZ4 02-04-2013 09:07 PM

Just loving everyone's mug rugs. They are all so creative. I have 5 more mail days this week to anticipate getting mine. But I am patient and can wait. Just makes the looking forward to it more sweet. Thanks everyone for sharing pictures.

WeeFi 02-05-2013 12:35 AM

Sorry Gals, but I definitely got the cutest mug rug from jenilope96 today! I love it, thanks Jen!!!! Will post pics tomorrow when I figure out how to do it..... Bed time here in NZ

sikesjj 02-05-2013 04:59 AM

Sorry I have been MIA, my washing machine flooded my house last week. It ran for three hours straight, I had two inches of water in my laundry room, it was running out the lint trap. It went into the hallway, my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. They are still drying it out, hopefully today they will get the rest of the linoleum and carpet pulled up today. Thankfully my in-laws are out of town so we have moved into their house for the time being.

sikesjj 02-05-2013 05:05 AM

I forgot to mention mine got mailed out late due to the craziness of the flood. I have been on a crocheting kick and had this wonderful hand dyed cream, pink, and green, hand spun thick and thin wool. I hope she likes it, I live in a land locked state so it may see the ocean because it's headed in that direction.

Donna H-M 02-05-2013 05:09 AM

Here it is !!

1 Attachment(s)
Jill (jyllybean) thank you again for the great mug rug. I love it and it is so nicely made. Showing it off at my little sewing group meeting today. :thumbup:

nancia 02-05-2013 05:17 AM

hoo-hoooooo's the cutest mug rug??!!!

DustysMomma 02-05-2013 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Donna H-M (Post 5839430)
Jill (jyllybean) thank you again for the great mug rug. I love it and it is so nicely made. Showing it off at my little sewing group meeting today. :thumbup:

OMG! I need to make one of those & send it to Denmark! Owls are all the rage in crafting over there right now. My boyfriend's sister in law crocheted these little owls to hang on the side of their son's crib that are so adorable! Fabric, pillows, and patterns everywhere, all owls!

Sibi 02-05-2013 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 (Post 5826862)
This is my first mug rug swap - and this is the first mug rug I have ever made; I hope my partner likes my simple design - I tried incorporating some of their favorite colors. Hopefully it will arrive by Saturday.

I got my Mug Rug today from Dabbler! Thank you, thank you!! I remember looking at it when you posted the pic and thinking, I would LOVE to receive that mug rug and I did! It is so bright and cheery and the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so vibrant and lovely, thank you Kristine! I know that it will certainly brighten up my mornings cause I am NOT a morning person ;-)

Quilty-Louise 02-05-2013 08:14 AM

Jen I am glad you like your mug rug and other goodies.

I will post a picture for soon as I feel better.

Originally Posted by Jenilope96 (Post 5838279)
WOW!!! My day just brightened up despite the cloudy snowy weather! Quilty Louise sent me a BEAUTIFUL mug rug and various other goodies!! Louise - thank you, thank you, thank you! I tried to post pics - but the attachments are HUGE on the board. Love love love my mug rug!!!!

SewExtremeSeams 02-05-2013 11:00 AM

The mug rug I sent last week should be arriving today! Be on the lookout :eek::cool: