Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Quilty-Louise 02-04-2013 09:05 AM

I tracked mine today and it was out for delivery.

SewExtremeSeams 02-04-2013 09:35 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are photos of what Tulip43, Beverley, sent me. I love the colors. (sorry Beverley, my camera did not pick up the vibrant colored fabrics that you used). I love the mug rug. Beverley also included a cup rug which I am 'loaning' to DH! Don't you love the card that she sent also? I sure do. I am planning to frame it for my sewing room wall. I would also like to make a wall hanging using the card as my inspiration. It has so many possibilities. Thank you so much.

nurse bonnie 02-04-2013 10:45 AM

My bad, too. Was not a good weekend for me (severe back pain from arthritis). I didn't send a message to Nelco that I put my partners squishy in the mail on Friday. I just checked the tracking & it is out for delivery in the Lone Star state!! I hope she likes it. I made myself one, too, cuz I love this months celebration in New Orleans. I am still waiting for my squishy, too.

Cheesehead 02-04-2013 12:06 PM

Linda, that's a pretty mug rug that Tulip43 sent you, and I think framing that card is a great idea:thumbup:

Jan

lovngrandma 02-04-2013 12:52 PM

lookin around at all the inspiration, n beauty lots around

sasquilter 02-04-2013 01:32 PM

Received two very sweet mug rugs today. One was 30's fabric and one in beautiful pinks. Thank you very much Margaret, do not know board name. It was really great of you to do two. Can't post pictures but hope you can. Thank you very much.

Jenilope96 02-04-2013 01:42 PM

WOW!!! My day just brightened up despite the cloudy snowy weather! Quilty Louise sent me a BEAUTIFUL mug rug and various other goodies!! Louise - thank you, thank you, thank you! I tried to post pics - but the attachments are HUGE on the board. Love love love my mug rug!!!!

ScrapQuilter 02-04-2013 01:50 PM

All the mug rugs are sooooooo great looking...... sorry I didn't get in on the swap.

lynnie 02-04-2013 02:03 PM

O.k. start drooling everyone. I got the best mugrug. Its in my fav colors bright pink and lime green ( eat your heart out mariposa!!!)
and its the cutest couple of frogs on the beach. I also got two great fat quarters a cute little bucket to hold my candy for now, i got good and plenty, my personal addiction) and a cute magnetic refridgerator pad. A big thanks again.

craftygal63 02-04-2013 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]393132[/ATTACH] WoW!!! Thank you Barb H. (you did not include your QB Name). I LOVE IT!!!! Soooooooooooo worth the wait!!!!! And the sweet note and needle case (perfect for my "go" bag!. I am a lucky woman!!!! :thumbup: