Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-swap-sign-ups-closed-t207882.html)

Nelco 02-10-2013 02:27 PM

If I could delet this post I would. Anyway all are sent and all is good.

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5844048)
Bummer :(:thumbdown: here are the ones that are in the naughty corner. I have not got a PM and your partners are waiting for their MR
Boop56
Buslady
Dconroy84
gingerbread mamma
Girscouts1
Grammie sharon
Mdall
Psychomomquilter
Qinry
Rwquilts
Sewbizgirl
Snownannie
Please let me know by PM if there is a problem and we will work it out.

SewExtremeSeams 02-10-2013 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 5850753)
This is the mug rug and cup I sent out to my partner, still have not heard a word from her.

Cool set, Pat. Wished I had been your partner!! :D

buslady 02-10-2013 06:26 PM

Nelco! Dont stress about it!! Some times, some of us need a reminder. Since you cant slap us, what choice do you have? If anyone has a problem with it, which i dont believe to be the case, they will just have to get over it. (Said without malice). Hosting is a tough job and i,, for one, would have a hard time being so gracious! LOL

Lstew2212 02-10-2013 06:32 PM

I think our host has done a great job keeping up with so many quilters of Mug rugs. ((((Hugs to you))). I am still waiting for my rug, but I know it is on it's way. I will gladly do this swap again.

sewdamncute 02-10-2013 06:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Buslady asked if I could post a pic of her Mug Rug...here goes![ATTACH=CONFIG]394460[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394461[/ATTACH]

sewdamncute 02-10-2013 06:45 PM

Nelco,
You did a great job hosting!! Thank you so much...
Darlene

buslady 02-10-2013 06:52 PM

Thank you Sewdamcute, isnt that mr just sew damn cute. The quote on the back is from my signature line, and the way i have been trying to live my life. Thank you Sewdamncute, i love it.

cuppy 02-10-2013 06:59 PM

I received my mug rug, from a zip code of 76063 Texas . not sure who it is from , no name on envelope.. Thank you so much, I really like the mug rug. cuppy

JuanitaBean 02-10-2013 10:51 PM

THANK YOU Nelco for hosting this mq. Had fun doing it. Ready to do another one .

Elisabrat 02-10-2013 11:25 PM

I received a visit from Tracibug today. It was so sweet of her to drive so very long and spend the afternoon with me. She brought her sweet little boys who were VERY well behaved (high five Traci) and we got to play with fabric she shared hers I brought out my hot mess and we traded a bit and she showed me this old dog a new way of binding. I am impressed! Next time she has offered to help me put these quilt blocks I received together. I think I could use the help. pull another table in the room and both sew at the same time. whip that puppy out. She shared some pretty runners she had made and a great chicken quilt. so cute. gotta get her to post pics and share the wealth. Thanks for coming out to visit Traci. I so appreciate it and loved getting to meet of all you.