Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

JuneBillie 07-09-2012 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5348620)
I sent mine out to my partner but have not heard from her yet. I hope everythis is okay with her. I did PM Caroline and ask her to check on her for me.

I sent her a yellow, sunbonnet sue shaped needlecase. Very plain in regards to some I have seen. I hope she likes it though. :)

The needle case sounds very pretty.

JuneBillie 07-09-2012 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5351346)
Today mail came and went still no package!!!! No choice I'll keep waiting. Frist swap here for me!!!!

quiltymom, we will wait with you.:)

Judith1005 07-09-2012 02:25 PM

Yes, I hope that we keep the postmen busy this week. I'm hoping all who are still waiting will receive soon. I keep checking back to see all the pretty needlecase's coming in. (So, will be waiting and watching till all have come in.) Hugs! You know what they say, good things come to those.....So please US Mail Service, hurry and deliver *already* to all our cyber friends.!

mary quilting 07-09-2012 05:04 PM

LAQUITA I've been on vacation and had my mail held just got it today It's a yellow, sunbonnet sue shaped needlecase with some goody's Thank you it is so cute. I hope Dakota is doing fine.

TiltedEars 07-09-2012 06:46 PM

Look how pretty!

3 Attachment(s)
MizMelly spoiled me big-time with the needle cases she sent acouple of weeks ago (I'm slow with the pictures). Look how pretty - both in blue... my favorite! :) She made a small needle book and a lovely pouch for scissors & other goodies. She even included some needles & scissors. I love everything!!!

TiltedEars 07-09-2012 06:56 PM

Hexie fun

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the needle case that I made for the swap. Most was done by hand while watching my boys' baseball games. I have to take my sewing time when I can get it! It's en route to its new home now.

JuneBillie 07-09-2012 08:05 PM

TiltedEars, the needle case you received as well as the one you created and sent are beautiful. You did get a lot of nice, pretty, goodies too. Such a nice gift with your hand needle work. I like all the pretty blues in the one you received, and the accessories.

quiltymom 07-10-2012 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5351588)
quiltymom, we will wait with you.:)

Thanks having company to wait with me makes it nice!!! Maybe today is my lucky day.The weather has cooled off almost 25 degrees and granddaughter is here for visit, so don't mind the wait. Thanksgirls!!!!!

Neesie 07-10-2012 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5352840)
Thanks having company to wait with me makes it nice!!! Maybe today is my lucky day.The weather has cooled off almost 25 degrees and granddaughter is here for visit, so don't mind the wait. Thanksgirls!!!!!

Yours must be coming in, from far away. :)

JuneBillie 07-10-2012 07:28 AM

Our temperature today is cooler too. Ohhh so nice.