Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

CAS49OR 07-12-2012 09:03 PM

I think mine was too ugly to share.

JuneBillie 07-13-2012 12:28 AM

Hi Cas, what are you referring too? I am up late, so I am not too with it right now.:o

jigs1354 07-13-2012 04:57 AM

Hi, I've been watching the sewing cases coming up on the board, soooo pretty. I'm in this swap too but not officially because it was closed by the time I signed on, So this member contacted me to do it between the two of us, so I'm waiting for my sewing case to be finished, and I sent my sewing case off on the 5th. of this month. It's an International exchange from Ireland. I didn't play by your rules because mine grew a bit. Couldn't stop it so longer is good too. So excited about a sewing case made in Ireland. I will let you know when it gets to me.
jigs1354

Judith1005 07-13-2012 06:44 AM

Yeah, I'm glad you got to play too. (jigs1354) These are so much fun to make. Addictive too! :) Can't wait to see your needlebook to. (Both) I get such great inspiration from all of the needlebooks posted.

CAS49OR 07-13-2012 09:17 AM

I didn't take a pic of it. I did hear through Caroline that my swap partner got it. She is going through a rough time now, so she hasn't told me that she got it, but she did tell Caroline she likes it.

QUOTE=JuneBillie;5360683]Hi Cas, what are you referring too? I am up late, so I am not too with it right now.:o[/QUOTE]

CarolinePaj 07-13-2012 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Just a picture of the needlecase and goodies that I received from Linda, SewsExtremeSeams. I really lucked out in this exchange as both my partners (I missed off Linda when allocating partners so I had to take two - lucky me!) as they were so generous with their goodies, but more so with the time spent creating my lovely needlecases!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348788[/ATTACH]

I forgot to take a picture of the goodies that JuneBillie sent me, but I have to say that she sent me some Sugar Free Mint Werthers sweets that are to die for! We don't have them over here sadly!

Hugs to you all

Caroline

JuneBillie 07-13-2012 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by CAS49OR (Post 5361595)
I didn't take a pic of it. I did hear through Caroline that my swap partner got it. She is going through a rough time now, so she hasn't told me that she got it, but she did tell Caroline she likes it.

QUOTE=JuneBillie;5360683]Hi Cas, what are you referring too? I am up late, so I am not too with it right now.:o

[/QUOTE]

Oh Ok, I understand now, and I can just imagine that the needlecase you sent her was beautiful too.

JuneBillie 07-13-2012 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj (Post 5361600)
Hi Guys,

Just a picture of the needlecase and goodies that I received from Linda, SewsExtremeSeams. I really lucked out in this exchange as both my partners (I missed off Linda when allocating partners so I had to take two - lucky me!) as they were so generous with their goodies, but more so with the time spent creating my lovely needlecases!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348788[/ATTACH]

I forgot to take a picture of the goodies that JuneBillie sent me, but I have to say that she sent me some Sugar Free Mint Werthers sweets that are to die for! We don't have them over here sadly!

Hugs to you all

Caroline

Very pretty needle case and goodies. Everyone has made such beautiful needlecases, and for me was a lot of inspiration, where each thing I do is new experience that I welcome. I am glad Caroline you liked the candy. I didn't know if you could get it or not or if you would like it, if I had known that you would have gotten a whole slew of it. hehe.. I know my needle case was not as nice as all the others. I am still learning, but I put all my love in it, and worked hard to make it as pretty and useful as I could. :o

Judith1005 07-13-2012 01:40 PM

Did you have a demo that went wrong??

Originally Posted by CAS49OR (Post 5360560)
I think mine was too ugly to share.

OOOps, I didn't get to the bottom of the page before posting. I'm sure your needlecase was beautiful and brought a smile to your secret pals face. I hope she will post a photo of it soon.

Judith1005 07-13-2012 01:48 PM

Caroline, very pretty needlecase. And some very nice goodies. I guess all your US cyber friends here on the board are going to have to keep you supplied with "Suger free mint Werthers". LOL :wink: