Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW SWAP! Disappearing Four Patch quilt blocks! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-swap-disappearing-four-patch-quilt-blocks-t235189.html)

jaba 01-30-2014 06:42 PM

Haven't gotten mine yet either, maybe tomorrow. Just got the 30's blocks all sew today and ready for the final ironing and then on the table to quilt. Will have to wait for that for a little bit, have a RR swap here that I am working on . I am the final border so need to get it done so "lady" can get her quilt back!

createfourpaws 01-30-2014 07:40 PM

Came home to a wonderful package of squares. Thank you ladies for swapping.

Groovy Pieces 01-30-2014 07:51 PM

Evening All. . .
Special Thanks to our hostess - JC - for a job well done in such a speedy & harmonious fashion.

I received my squishy today
:D. Thank you all for your hard work and diligence on these lovely blocks. I see a very snazzy quilt in the future. I'll see you all in May for the Asian Swap. . . GP:D

jclinganrey 01-31-2014 01:19 AM

So glad you're happy with the swap. If it's possible for something to be crazy insane and fun at the same time then that's what this is for me. I get the joy and pleasure of seeing everyone's quilt blocks then I get to 'play' with them - - - almost like a card game and rearrange everything. I also try to make everything as balanced and equitable as possible which is sometimes a real challenge but still fun.

The best part is having such a great group of swappers! You gals are really terrific and I'm so glad to have you in these swaps.

Thank you!

Jane

tubsfam 01-31-2014 06:28 AM

Jane thank you for all your work. And a big thank you to all the ladies in the swap. Such a great mix in the material and colors.Can't wait to play with them. To all those getting my blocks I'm sorry that I forgot to put my name on them, my next set is ready with names this time.

Muse&Sew 01-31-2014 02:27 PM

Received some fabulous blocks in the mail today! THank you Jane!

Dragonfly Nana 01-31-2014 03:12 PM

Mine arrived today - just lovely ladies - just lovely. Thank you one and all.

jaba 01-31-2014 07:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Mine arrived today also. Didn't have my name on the blocks either, I had already sent them before Jane asked for that. Put them on the design wall and if you got the 6 on the bottom row they were from me. Thanks all for sewing my "new" quilt for me. Have the 30's one ready to quilt , (and it may be awhile) but will show you how it turned out if I find the pic. [ATTACH=CONFIG]459784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]459785[/ATTACH]Did a side swap for lots of extra's in the 30's quilt..Have to decide what to do about the b/w and brights but they need some sashing around each block and a border or 2 for the size I like to make.

Tam...Moo 01-31-2014 08:14 PM

Jaba

Love love love the 30s quilt.

givio 01-31-2014 09:48 PM

Jaba, do you have any ideas for how you will quilt the 30's quilt? Both of your pictures are so fun to see, thanks for sharing!