Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Nelco 11-20-2013 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 6415664)
another dumb thing and I am not even blond. I cleaned up my in box :shock: :eek:

got the address :thumbup:

catpawski 11-20-2013 04:59 PM

Just wanted to let my SANTA know I received my package today..........now to control my urge to open it.................:D

Neesie 11-20-2013 05:04 PM

My SS package is sitting on the floor, next to my computer desk. So far, Phoebe has pretty much ignored it, which probably means it does not contain food. :D

PenniF 11-20-2013 05:23 PM

pssssst.....psssst........my package is sitting here in my office making "come hither" noises.....to amuse myself and refrain from shaking, poking, peeling, sniffing (Neesie).....I have put the name of the person I think is my SS on a sticky note and attached to the top of the box. No...didn't google or lookup anything basis the return address....it's just my guess from the hints that were given a while back. Now.....what can I give myself as a prize if i'm right????:confused:

tlrnhi 11-20-2013 07:06 PM

You can gift yourself with a fabric shopping trip! ;)

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6415887)
pssssst.....psssst........my package is sitting here in my office making "come hither" noises.....to amuse myself and refrain from shaking, poking, peeling, sniffing (Neesie).....I have put the name of the person I think is my SS on a sticky note and attached to the top of the box. No...didn't google or lookup anything basis the return address....it's just my guess from the hints that were given a while back. Now.....what can I give myself as a prize if i'm right????:confused:

tlrnhi 11-20-2013 07:07 PM

Sounds like everyone is behaving themselves with their packages.

Packages are still winging their way to their destinations. :)

Remember, if you haven't PM'd me that you have sent/rec'd, please let me know.
It's hard to find all the posts that have been posted as to who has what.

Also....Opening day is December 8th.
Did we agree on a time yet?

KGoodhand 11-20-2013 07:24 PM

I think we agreed on 4:00EST but it was discussed quite a ways back!!!
Since I live in Canada I am waiting patiently for my SS gift to arrive since anyone who has ever mailed anything to Canada or from Canada knows it is extremely slow!!! If we had snow I would say they may be using dog sleds but alas no snow here now!!! Woohoo! That part does not bother me at all! I want it for Christmas and it can leave shortly after!!!
Sorry off topic! Still waiting here!! :)

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6416093)
Sounds like everyone is behaving themselves with their packages.

Packages are still winging their way to their destinations. :)

Remember, if you haven't PM'd me that you have sent/rec'd, please let me know.
It's hard to find all the posts that have been posted as to who has what.

Also....Opening day is December 8th.
Did we agree on a time yet?

tlrnhi 11-20-2013 07:59 PM

Ok, I'm going to post the date/time at the top of the thread.

Dedemac 11-20-2013 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6415298)
Neesie and others who commented, I'm not opposed to other people crating their pets. I just want my furry ones to have full range of the house. I have researched the reasons pro and con on crating a puppy. What I do instead is give the puppy a safe place as soon as they come home, but it is not a crate. I do limit their space to a small room, where I can monitor them, and train them. I've always had my fur puppies trained to sleep and be safe near my bedroom. Please don't think I'm negative on crating, I just use a different tool than a crate. I apologyze for offending anyone on this subject. Sorry.

No offense, just stating what my pup preferred.

dgeskine 11-20-2013 10:16 PM

I received my SS package on Monday! My apologies for not being a more involved participant in the Secret Santa postings. I do enjoy reading about all that is going on around the quilting world and appreciate the opportunity to exchange gifts with a friend that I haven't met.