Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/nov-2021-feb-2022-wall-hanging-swap-t316769.html)

Heathermom2opmc 03-01-2022 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Teen (Post 8540364)
I’ll be a bit late getting my mailed out but it will be this week…It’s packaged up and ready I just can’t get to mail center until Friday….In the meantime, I’ll be looking at my mailbox from 1/2 mile away through our scope….watching for Bessie our mail gal…

I got an account on the USPS site and love being able to do the click and ship for flat rate packages. Our post office is not a very pleasant place to go to, so I can just go to the end of the driveway and mail out my packages. I gladly pay the flat rate cost to be able to walk to my mailbox.

Teen 03-01-2022 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Heathermom2opmc (Post 8540372)
I got an account on the USPS site and love being able to do the click and ship for flat rate packages. Our post office is not a very pleasant place to go to, so I can just go to the end of the driveway and mail out my packages. I gladly pay the flat rate cost to be able to walk to my mailbox.

I do the same thing but this shipment a bit different. *wink*

Annaquilts 03-03-2022 05:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I already received my wall-hanging for this month. Heathermom send me the beautiful tulip wall hanging she made along with a kind note and fabric goodies. Thank you Heather. It is a really a beautiful wall hanging with customized quilting to fit the theme. The picture does not do it justice. She also made a custom quilt label that is all hand stitched and even has stitched tulips on it.

Teen 03-03-2022 05:45 PM

Oh Anna…that is so pretty! Love Heather’s personal touches on her creation.

Rhonda 03-03-2022 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8540706)
I already received my wall-hanging for this month. Heathermom send me the beautiful tulip wall hanging she made along with a kind note and fabric goodies. Thank you Heather. It is a really a beautiful wall hanging with customized quilting to fit the theme. The picture does not do it justice. She also made a custom quilt label that is all hand stitched and even has stitched tulips on it.

I need you to send me a pm saying you received your WH thanks

Rhonda 03-03-2022 06:17 PM

Send Pm to Rhonda

When you receive your WH Please send me a PM so I know you have received!!!
This is very important for me to keep track in case someone does not get their pkg.

This is a MUST!

Thank you to all of my wonderful swappers!!

Annaquilts 03-03-2022 08:12 PM

I just barely got it and was so proud of myself for posting a picture. LOL Next time I make sure to notify you first.

skaduzy 03-04-2022 05:11 PM

Anna,
Heather’s wallhanging for you is beautiful and perfect for Spring. 🌷🌷
It’s coming soon and I can’t wait. We’ve had way too much snow
January and February. Those tulips put me in the mood for lots of sun.

m-fay 03-04-2022 07:55 PM

I love those tulips Anna and the personilized label too. Lucky you.

Heathermom2opmc 03-05-2022 05:32 AM

Anna, I am so very glad you liked it. I really enjoyed making this wall hanging--especially since we still have 2 plus feet of snow on the ground. Looking forward to seeing all the other beautiful WH's from this swap.