Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November/December 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (with a secret twist!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-december-2009-doll-quilt-swap-secret-twist-t27206.html)

peaceandjoy 12-25-2009 04:54 PM

How do you type that sound that Charlie Brown makes when he is frustrated? Insert that here:

I was just looking at the top I've done & couldn't figure out why one of the places that two hst's from adjacent blocks seems so much more prominent that the rest. DUH!!! That's because the hst in one of the blocks is turned. :x

Hmmm, how much ripping to get to that point, take that block out, turn that hst & put it all back? Well, more than I'm doing tonight, that's for sure. :thumbdown:

We won't be home tomorrow, going to my mother's for Christmas there, then another stop at the hospital to see MIL. Guess I know what I'm doing Sunday!

sandpat 12-25-2009 04:58 PM

Awwww...Peace...don't you know that those types of things are what gives a quilt character?????

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday! I know I am with my lovely new little quilt from MountainQuilter...did I tell you how much I like it???? :D :D :D

Mountainquilter 12-25-2009 05:19 PM

Sandpat

I am so happy that you like the quilt. I really enjoyed making it. Had no idea when I started what I would end up with. Just kept adding to it.

I'm still waiting for mine.
I'm leaving on tuesday for South Carolina.

I enjoyed the doll swap very much.

Esqmommy 12-25-2009 06:25 PM

More little pretties from Mountain Quiilter and Imjustme!!! Love the Christmas theme IJM, and the detail in yours MQ. Everyone makes the prettiest quilts!

now, I see the back of one...does that mean the front has to wait for it's debut?? She looks good from behind...not too many of us can say that anymore eh??!!!!!!! :lol:

Mountainquilter 12-25-2009 06:32 PM

I don't know to many ofus who would take much time to look back there

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
More little pretties from Mountain Quiilter and Imjustme!!! Love the Christmas theme IJM, and the detail in yours MQ. Everyone makes the prettiest quilts!

now, I see the back of one...does that mean the front has to wait for it's debut?? She looks good from behind...not too many of us can say that anymore eh??!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol:

Esqmommy 12-25-2009 06:36 PM

Or want to...

jljack 12-25-2009 10:08 PM

OK....so, where's mine???? :lol: :lol: :thumbup: I sent, so I expected to receive!!! Hey Mad maybe yours is coming to me??? Does it stay in CA?? Come on....just a hint!! Please, please???? :-D :-D :lol:

amma 12-26-2009 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Didja' notice how she was sneaky enough to cover up where it said "made for" on her label???? Oooohhhh.....I bet we'll see soon enough though!

I noticed this too!!! TEASER!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is awfully pretty......maybe it wants to come visit me???? :wink:

NorBanaquilts 12-26-2009 05:53 AM

Wow, I've missed a couple of days here and it seems I missed a whole lot! All the quilts posted are just perfect!

LindaR 12-26-2009 06:04 AM

Is there mail today? I think you guys may be getting yours today....my DD just fell in love with my little doll and quilt from swimmer girl...She is going to stay right where she is.