Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November/December 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (with a secret twist!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-december-2009-doll-quilt-swap-secret-twist-t27206.html)

Chele 11-29-2009 03:24 PM

Oh my, there are some beautiful quilts to see! Thank you for the eye candy! I'm trying to keep track of quilts received, so don't be shy about announcing! I know everyone will be thrilled with their little creations. They've been so cute so far. As always, the doll quilt swappers have outdone themselves. I'm signing up for private lessons around the world!

quiltease 11-29-2009 03:29 PM

Rhonda I love, love, love that backing fabric. Where did you get it??????
My quilt is going out tomorrow morning. I'll post pictures next week so the person who's getting it will (maybe) be surprised. If it gets there that soon!
bev. :]

quiltease 11-29-2009 03:32 PM

Pam H--pinwheels and neutrals...how'd you know they were my favorites?? Yup, I'll be watching for the mailman!

Esqmommy 11-29-2009 06:35 PM

Pam and Swimmer - what fantastic quilts!!!!!!! I'd be jumping for joy if either came my way!!!!!

Rhonda - what great fabric. Sorta goes with your minis nicely!

Wooo hoo, this is fun, ain't it?

sandpat 11-29-2009 07:57 PM

More pretty babies!!!! Pam, I love your little quilt! That outer border is so cute! Rhonda...I think that back fabric is beautiful!

jljack 11-29-2009 09:21 PM

Wow!!! What cute quilts everyone is making!!! I can start working on mine again this week...in between the other stuff. Can't wait...shouldn't take too long to get it done.

Rhonda 11-29-2009 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by quiltease
Rhonda I love, love, love that backing fabric. Where did you get it??????
My quilt is going out tomorrow morning. I'll post pictures next week so the person who's getting it will (maybe) be surprised. If it gets there that soon!

Bev we have an old fashioned store in a little town on the Missouri Iowa border that is owned by a Mennonnite family. It is an Amish area. So they cater to the Amish and Mennonites. They have fabric I have never seen anywhere else! You can buy fabric shoes groceries spices and staples in bulk and toys that are unique and hand made items that the locals make. I love going there. It is always a fun place to go. I always find great fabric buys there. I get most of my Kaleidoscope fabrics there.

They also had all Christmas fabrics 20% off. Their prices range from $2.99 to $6.50 normally. It's great!

k3n 11-30-2009 01:00 AM

More beauties! :D

Quilt4u 11-30-2009 02:28 AM

Wow!!! Some more beautiful quilts.

LindaR 11-30-2009 05:42 AM

I don't know if this holds true for everyone but on my dialup...when it shows the file has loaded and it states "DONE" it isn't....I have to wait a couple of seconds and then the bar starts loading again and shows up as a posted message with the picture. slow but what can I do LOL