Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November/December 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (with a secret twist!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-december-2009-doll-quilt-swap-secret-twist-t27206.html)

Ms Grace 11-23-2009 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Janis
Ms Grace, If you had to send it to Canada, it takes longer. I sent Cutebuns's Oct. quilt first class and it took over 14 days for her to get it in Canada from Indiana. Hope yours isn't lost in the mail. Maybe the one that got it hasn't posted yet. I wonder if Chele could check on it if it doesn't show up here on the board soon.

Thanks Janis for the info on shipping to Canada.
But, it actually only had to travel one state over. :(

Ninnie 11-23-2009 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Moosegirl that is just darling!!!!!

Chele , I will help if you need another

Mine is finished and will be in the mail tomorrow!!

tuesy 11-23-2009 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Please feel free to post pictures of the quilts you've sent. I don't know why the recipients aren't responding. Hopefully all is well and they're just busy with the holidays.

I'm probably going to need some angels for this swap. I want to make sure everyone who sends a quilt gets a quilt, so if you're interested in making and sending an extra quilt, please let me know. I'm hoping everyone fulfills their end of the bargain, but I'd like to be prepared in case we do have some non-senders.

Chele.. let me know . I actually made 2, made 1 and then decided I wanted to do something different for my person.. so the top is done, all would have to be done is sandwich and bind..

tuesy 11-23-2009 01:10 PM

Moosegirl and Ninnie.. those are beautiful quilts!!

Chele 11-23-2009 01:14 PM

More beauties! And thank you to all of you who volunteered to be angels!

sewjoyce 11-23-2009 01:27 PM

Beautiful little quilts!! Hope one of them is coming my way!!

I STILL have to do a label and then mine will be in the mail -- did I mention I hate to do labels??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

KGoodhand 11-23-2009 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by moosegirl
Happy Holidays! I finished the Secret Sister Doll Quilt and it was mailed today. Take a look and if you lucky it might be on Santa's list to drop off at your house. Moosegirl

Bummer! You said 'state'! I guess that rules out it coming to Canada!! I love snowmen! It would have been a great addition to my collection!

amma 11-23-2009 01:41 PM

Oooo Ahhhh Moosegirl and Ninnie, those are both awesome!!! I would love to have either of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

amma 11-23-2009 01:42 PM

Chele, let me know if you need me to make another quilt :D

sandpat 11-23-2009 04:57 PM

Woohoo Moosegirl and Ninnie...I'll take either one! I love them both...maybe Chele made a mistake and I get 2 this time :lol: