Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November/December 2009 Doll Quilt Swap (with a secret twist!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-december-2009-doll-quilt-swap-secret-twist-t27206.html)

Ms Grace 10-24-2009 07:19 PM

I'd like to sign up too. sounds like fun! :D
Ship to USA if possible.
What is the date to mail out the doll quilts?

pvquilter 10-24-2009 07:19 PM

Did you give out the namaes for the Nov/Dec exchange. Did I miss something?

Rhonda 10-24-2009 07:39 PM

PV this one is secret and we won't have partners. Chele will mix it all up and let each one know by PM who we are sending to. No hints as you won't know who has your name and they won't know who you have.

tlrnhi 10-25-2009 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
amma and Rhonda, well said. This swap is enjoyed by everyone.

nellie: Just send one quilt for November/December. We decided to combine the months since this is usually a busy time of year for everyone.

tlrnhi: Terri, you're on my list. The good list! Are you back from down under?

I think I answered all the questions. If not, please feel free to PM me.

Chele

P.S. 58 swappers so far! Woo hoo! Sign up closes October 31.

Wait til you see the fabric I bought, then you'll put me on the OTHER list lol

Chele 10-25-2009 02:32 AM

Your secret partner will be PM'd to you on Sunday, November 1. KEEP IT A SECRET! You can talk about your doll quilts and post progress pictures if you like, but do not reveal who you are making a quilt for. It should be a surprise for everyone!

We're up to 60 swappers now! The more the merrier! Sign up closes Saturday, October 31. If you would like to join us, reply to this thread or PM me with your address.

Swap Boss Chele

nellie 10-25-2009 02:37 AM

hi chele i would like to join this swap too i gave you my address ,thanka again chele

swimer girl 10-25-2009 03:50 PM

Hi chele...hate to be a pest but I accidentally hit the wrong place to go to the web site and so now I won't receive any more infos on the Nov/Dec doll quilt swap....and of course I do want them.

So do you know how I can undo that?....thanks Swimmer Girl

omak 10-25-2009 03:53 PM

Go to the bottom of this page, left hand side, you will see words
"Watch this topic"
Of course, having left a message, you will receive the necessary email to receive further notification ... but, should you ever need to watch a topic, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on "watch this topic" and you will be able to receive email notifications until you finally click on "unwatch this topic" ...
does that help?

Iluv2quilt 10-25-2009 06:00 PM

Hi - Please sign me up for the Nov/Dec swap. Do you need me to pm you my addy?

wvdek 10-25-2009 06:28 PM

Can't find my name, Chele. Please add me if not already on here.

I was looking on another site at Doll Quilts, and saw how some of them are displayed. I would love a wall with doll quilt's hung in a collage style all over it.

This is my third doll quilt swap and I am more excited than the first time. Thanks, Chele.