Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Ladybug 1938 11-15-2011 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne (Post 4683573)
No its mine LOL..Mine I say..Just joking but sure do wish I was back in the swap..I really miss all the fun..Diana

I am about as far south as anyone on this thread,, could it becoming to Lynn haven/Panama City Florida???/

Ladybug 1938 11-15-2011 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4683764)
I am so mad the item that I bought for my SPs for this month was just shipped off to yesterday. I ordered it at the end of Oct, so I would have it for my two NOV SPs. They called me saying they would be out and won't have it for two weeks, I got the email yesterday, telling me that my order is now in has been shipped.......so I should have it tomorrow.........So my two Dec SPS now will be getting this item instead...

Juli Maybe you will get my name in December...

Diana Lynne 11-15-2011 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4683694)
Hi Diana !! When will you be back in the swap with us? Mary

I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be next month..If not, I may just end up pulling my hair out..I miss you all and the fun so much.. :thumbup: ​Diana

grandme26 11-15-2011 04:31 PM

My package to my SP this month should be delivered tomorrow so I hope you receive it.

quiltnut4ever 11-15-2011 05:07 PM

Great packages everyone! I haven't received mine but that's ok. I got an email today notifying me that I won the Turkey Trivia contest from Embroidery Library! I received a $10 gift coupon that I could purchase any design for. I'm careful though since they put out good deals for a $1 or so! Its the first time I ever won anything like that!

SLHughes 11-15-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 4684033)
Great packages everyone! I haven't received mine but that's ok. I got an email today notifying me that I won the Turkey Trivia contest from Embroidery Library! I received a $10 gift coupon that I could purchase any design for. I'm careful though since they put out good deals for a $1 or so! Its the first time I ever won anything like that!

Way to go ... it is always fun when you win a gift coupon or gift certificate and you can buy what you like with it!

Gigi07 11-15-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 4684033)

Congrats!! I know that e-mail made your day... I get most of my embroidery designs there also...

SLHughes 11-15-2011 05:34 PM

I just check the confirmation number on the package I sent my secret pal and it states that it is now in the destination country ... so someone should be receiving a package very soon!!!

fayzer 11-15-2011 05:34 PM

I mailed may package on November 7th and my SP still doesn't have it. I hope she gets it soon!

Jennalyn 11-15-2011 06:50 PM

To my SP sender, I thank you for your patience and apologize that I haven't thanked you yet. I know that I have a package waiting for me at home, but I've been stuck at work for about a week now and haven't been able to open it and find out who you are! I'm looking forward to it sometime near the end of this week. :)

To my SP recipient, your package was just mailed out today! I apologize for the delay and hope that you enjoy things.