Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

arizonagirl 11-15-2011 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by krista (Post 4681879)
My son Karstyn wants to make them but I wasn't sure if they turned out right. Thanks for posting that they do and are fun to make. HMM maybe Santa will bring this for him!

Krista you made over here. I'm glad to see you posting on the thread. How is everything going in your neck of the woods? Tell Karstyn to put in a good word for me with Santa so that I get one too...LOL

reeskylr 11-15-2011 08:51 AM

My SP got her package on the 12th, but I haven't heard anything as yet.

Delivered November 12, 2011, 11:42 am STEVENSVILLE, MD 21666

I hope everything is okay on her end, she hasn't shown a post since the 8th. :(

Juli 11-15-2011 11:32 AM

I got my package from SharonAnne today in the mail. She sent me a chocolate Fabric-chio (cup with with fabric in it). It's very cute! A book called: grow old with me, a candle, some priate stickers for the boys, a dishcloth, a nail file, a seam ripper, some stickers for a scrapbook, some peppermint bark, a mug rug, a football fat quarter and a finger pin cushion.

Juli 11-15-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4683064)
I got my package from SharonAnne today in the mail. She sent me a chocolate Fabric-chio (cup with with fabric in it). It's very cute! A book called: grow old with me, a candle, some priate stickers for the boys, a dishcloth, a nail file, a seam ripper, some stickers for a scrapbook, some peppermint bark, a mug rug, a football fat quarter and a finger pin cushion.

I tried to post the pictures but they wouldn't post, I will try again later

Juli 11-15-2011 12:12 PM

Beautiful package!

Originally Posted by krista (Post 4682239)
Here is the wonderful package I recieved from arizonagirl, Robyn, the only thing that isn't in the picture is what she sent to my two boys. She sent a whole bunch of goodies to them. They especially loved the crayons. Thank you so much Robyn. This was my first swap and it was amazing!

PS: I was finally able to figure out how to download one picture. I hope everyone gets to see it!

Gigi07 11-15-2011 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 4681463)
Me,haven't got mine yet . Am I southern?? I consider West Virginia southern!!

I'm in a southern state also... North Carolina?? Could it be mine?

Ladybug 1938 11-15-2011 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by krista (Post 4682239)
Here is the wonderful package I recieved from arizonagirl, Robyn, the only thing that isn't in the picture is what she sent to my two boys. She sent a whole bunch of goodies to them. They especially loved the crayons. Thank you so much Robyn. This was my first swap and it was amazing!

PS: I was finally able to figure out how to download one picture. I hope everyone gets to see it!

NIce Package Krista...like the pin cushion...would look great in my collection..

Diana Lynne 11-15-2011 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 4681463)
Me,haven't got mine yet . Am I southern?? I consider West Virginia southern!!

No its mine LOL..Mine I say..Just joking but sure do wish I was back in the swap..I really miss all the fun..Diana

lawsonmugs 11-15-2011 03:31 PM

Hi Diana !! When will you be back in the swap with us? Mary

Juli 11-15-2011 03:45 PM

I am so mad the item that I bought for my SPs for this month was just shipped off to yesterday. I ordered it at the end of Oct, so I would have it for my two NOV SPs. They called me saying they would be out and won't have it for two weeks, I got the email yesterday, telling me that my order is now in has been shipped.......so I should have it tomorrow.........So my two Dec SPS now will be getting this item instead...