Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Ladybug 1938 11-29-2011 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4733271)
Ladybug I want some pastries too. Just get me a couple cream puffs and a couple eclairs.That should hold me for a bit. Mary

Mary Wish I'd known you wanted some goodies before I went out,,, Oh and was lunch ever good and we each had some different kind of Pastry... This is my Ladybug mini Quilt group... We had our Christmas party today...Next time I go Mary will pick you up some...

cannyquilter 11-29-2011 04:15 PM

I think that is a great idea, Get busy and that package will show up that's what happened to me today. Post man arrived with a package about 2.30 today from Lauriejo. Thank you so much Laurie. It was packed with so many wonderful things. It is after midnight here and I have just gotten in from a night out so I can't list everything or attempt to post my first ever picture to the new board but will get on it tomorrow when I have lots of time to share all the goodies.

Night night Canny

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4733742)
canny i think officially i'm gonna stop waiting on my nov sp swap package. this is my fiirst time since playing that i had such a wait period. i'm thinking my package is coming from over the ocean and with the holiday mail, it may take a bit longer. soooo... on to dec sp swap i march. whenever nov swap shows up, i will be nicely surprised.

i have got so many things to work on between now and christmas i will be so busy so i need to leave the bench. thanks for letting me sit with for a spell.

lawsonmugs 11-29-2011 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 4733839)
Mary Wish I'd known you wanted some goodies before I went out,,, Oh and was lunch ever good and we each had some different kind of Pastry... This is my Ladybug mini Quilt group... We had our Christmas party today...Next time I go Mary will pick you up some...

My father-in-law used to say things like that! He would sign a birthday card and write under the signature that he would have sliped some money in the card but I already sealed the envelope.LOL He was a very funny and entertaining man. He told lots of stories from when he was a fruit tramp and way back before everyone had a car and such.He almost made the great depression sound like fun.Thanks for the memories. He's been gone about 14 years now.Everyone have a good evening. Mary

CAgirl1 11-29-2011 09:42 PM

Hopefully the rest of you will receive your packages real soon.

fayzer 11-30-2011 07:07 AM

Those of us who have received out SP packages have not forgotten about those of you still waiting. Hopefully today is THE day! Good morning to you all.:)

carrot 11-30-2011 10:21 AM

What wonderful pastries !!!!!!!!! Any of them filled with cheesecake filling ! As I am still on the bench-- pass the pastries and the hot cocoa !!!!!!!

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-30-2011 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 4736273)
What wonderful pastries !!!!!!!!! Any of them filled with cheesecake filling ! As I am still on the bench-- pass the pastries and the hot cocoa !!!!!!!

I'll join you. I like cheesecake filling too. I'll bring some hand sewing to work on.

arizonagirl 11-30-2011 04:09 PM

Hi everyone. I have been out of town for the last 2 days and just got back. Hope everyone is doing well. Those of you on the bench I haven't forgotten about you. If you'll share the pastries I will come sit with you until your package comes.

greenini 11-30-2011 07:41 PM

Since I am dizzzy from a new med (there are those who would insist I was a dizzy broad anyway:shock:)....no pressing my completed trip around the world quilt today so I'll keep you guys and the pastries company...Carrot, after the super package you sent, I'm sorry to hear you're still sitting, actually I'm sorry all y'all are still sitting!

Ummm could ya pass the pastries guys???:)

Vicki W 11-30-2011 08:10 PM

I am still visiting with the ones on the bench. I will pass on the pastries however, I am doing fairly well on watching what I eat.