Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Gigi07 11-28-2011 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 4730950)
I have some goodies for those still on the bench

MMMMMM I believe your goodies will go great with hot Chocolate! Thanks so much

LindaC 11-29-2011 01:27 AM

My sp partner is still sitting on the bench as her package was returned to me. I pm'd Lori and she has checked the address for me and I've resent it. I have put a little something extra in this time and I typed the address up so I hope it gets there this time.

TOOMANYUFO'S 11-29-2011 03:01 AM

The goodies look wonderful. Linda sorry to hear your pkg came back, that's a bummer.

cannyquilter 11-29-2011 04:46 AM

hi everyone, I also am sitting on the bench, Keeping myself busy with making gifts for Christmas and for Dec sp. Would love a cup of hot chocolate but without the marshmallows for me please. i will try to find time to make some flapjacks to bring to the bench.

lawsonmugs 11-29-2011 07:05 AM

OK Catpawski that is plain wrong to post a picture like that. Now I want some cream puffs!!! I'm trying to watch what I eat and look what you did. LOL. have a good day,and hope you all get your packages soon.(before some more pictures go up)ha ha Mary

Ladybug 1938 11-29-2011 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4732317)
OK Catpawski that is plain wrong to post a picture like that. Now I want some cream puffs!!! I'm trying to watch what I eat and look what you did. LOL. have a good day,and hope you all get your packages soon.(before some more pictures go up)ha ha Mary

I'm off to do lunch with some friends and you better believe I will be getting something like those cream puffs for dessert... Italian bakery here we come...

lawsonmugs 11-29-2011 12:31 PM

Ladybug I want some pastries too. Just get me a couple cream puffs and a couple eclairs.That should hold me for a bit. Mary

wanda lou 11-29-2011 01:38 PM

that is so wrong to post a pix of the pastries, they look so good. Hey I think just looking at them ran my blood sugar up.

greenini 11-29-2011 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4733443)
that is so wrong to post a pix of the pastries, they look so good. Hey I think just looking at them ran my blood sugar up.

Ohh you're not kidding..I'm on my way out to eat tonite, but no pastries, we're going Thai..probably a good thing!

Nice packages, all

Havplenty 11-29-2011 03:39 PM

canny i think officially i'm gonna stop waiting on my nov sp swap package. this is my fiirst time since playing that i had such a wait period. i'm thinking my package is coming from over the ocean and with the holiday mail, it may take a bit longer. soooo... on to dec sp swap i march. whenever nov swap shows up, i will be nicely surprised.

i have got so many things to work on between now and christmas i will be so busy so i need to leave the bench. thanks for letting me sit with for a spell.

Originally Posted by cannyquilter (Post 4731809)
hi everyone, I also am sitting on the bench, Keeping myself busy with making gifts for Christmas and for Dec sp. Would love a cup of hot chocolate but without the marshmallows for me please. i will try to find time to make some flapjacks to bring to the bench.