Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

carrot 12-07-2011 04:32 PM

[

Mary... can you tell me where to get the pattern for the sewing machine ornament ? Thank you !

QUOTE=lawsonmugs;4760462][ATTACH=CONFIG]293920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]293921[/ATTACH]This is the secret angel swap I sent to Hoppa.He sent a very nice thank you and also sent possitive feedback for me. Thank you Hoppa.[/QUOTE]

lawsonmugs 12-07-2011 04:44 PM

Carrot I just made them up. There is no real pattern. I made a couple (twice as big) for pin cushions this last spring. I gave them as swap pal gifts.Then when I joined the ornament swap I decided to make some little ones. I think they turned out cute if you don't look too close. Mary

Ladybug 1938 12-07-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4760889)
Carrot I just made them up. There is no real pattern. I made a couple (twice as big) for pin cushions this last spring. I gave them as swap pal gifts.Then when I joined the ornament swap I decided to make some little ones. I think they turned out cute if you don't look too close. Mary

Mary how about a Tutorial on the Sewing Machine ornament or trade you that pattern for my Flower Pin cushion... ...

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-07-2011 08:27 PM

Mary, that was a very nice angel swap. I just love the little sewing machine. It is so cute

Lori Peercy 12-08-2011 06:23 AM

Will have to check when I get to Marty's but I believe that this clears the board except perhaps for one......I will let you know later today.

Lori Peercy 12-08-2011 06:25 AM

I DO want to know when you do not receive a thank you, it bothers me to thnk that people are getting hurt by this exchange.

hoppa 12-08-2011 07:22 AM

Hoppa's angel pkgfrom Mary

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4760462)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]293920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]293921[/ATTACH]This is the secret angel swap I sent to Hoppa.He sent a very nice thank you and also sent possitive feedback for me. Thank you Hoppa.

Mary thank you for posting a pic of what you sent to the board as I do not have a camera. THings are razy here as I am in the midst of renovating my studio so everything is all over the house. Obce again thank you for a great package and being an angel!

lawsonmugs 12-08-2011 10:11 AM

Hoppa did you get to keep the chair pin cushion after all??LOL I would love to see pictures of your studio when it is done. If you are able to post them then. Also I was intrigued by the thought of your art dolls and would love to see pictures of them also. PLEASE... Mary

hoppa 12-09-2011 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4762912)
Hoppa did you get to keep the chair pin cushion after all??LOL I would love to see pictures of your studio when it is done. If you are able to post them then. Also I was intrigued by the thought of your art dolls and would love to see pictures of them also. PLEASE... Mary

Mary for now I am able to keep the pin cushion since everything is boxed up but once the studio is put back next week there is no gurantee, I dont think I have oics on this computer but will have Bruce take some abd post them as right now they are all in closets and will send of the new studio too.

lawsonmugs 12-09-2011 07:31 AM

Hoppa that sounds great.I will watch for them.Thanks Mary