Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 12-05-2011 04:21 PM

Are we all of the bench now? Thanks to all the angels!

arizonagirl 12-05-2011 08:44 PM

So is the bench empty now????

Havplenty 12-05-2011 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i received an angel package from brenda21. thank you very much for your kindness. i am off the bench for nov sp swap.[ATTACH=CONFIG]293616[/ATTACH]

lawsonmugs 12-06-2011 10:06 AM

Mary what a cute swap you got. Love the shoe. Isn't the button jar cute.Mary.Hoppa recieved his swap from me and sent me a wonderful PM to thank me. That sure makes a person feel all warm inside when you get a thank you.So Lori is that everyone now??? I hope so. Mary

grammyj 12-06-2011 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yaaaaay I got my package from Linda C. in Dublin Ireland, There was a mix up and it got sent back.Thank you Linda for all the nice things.I like them all.I got a food magazine, calendar, pk of note cards, Pins, chocolate bar and cocoa pks
and special chocolate to put in hot milk for hot chocolate drink, a celtic cross,3 fat quarters,and the cutest little thimble with a sheep on it and an apron with a sheep too!!Thanks Linda it was worth waiting for.
Janice

grammyj 12-06-2011 01:56 PM

yaay I did a picture first time since new board.

lawsonmugs 12-06-2011 02:18 PM

GrammyJ don't let Havplenty see those "shoe" notecards.lol Very cute apron and thimble too.Pretty fabrics and cross too.Good for you posting a picture on your first try! Mary

catpawski 12-06-2011 02:53 PM

Gigi07 ...................so glad you finally got your package.......I can't believe it took about a week to get to you........and that was priority mail..............and it's not like it had to go cross country.............

Glad you like everything.......

LindaC 12-07-2011 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 4757554)
Yaaaaay I got my package from Linda C. in Dublin Ireland, There was a mix up and it got sent back.Thank you Linda for all the nice things.I like them all.I got a food magazine, calendar, pk of note cards, Pins, chocolate bar and cocoa pks
and special chocolate to put in hot milk for hot chocolate drink, a celtic cross,3 fat quarters,and the cutest little thimble with a sheep on it and an apron with a sheep too!!Thanks Linda it was worth waiting for.
Janice

Hi GrammyJ
I am so sorry that your package took so long to get to you. Thank you for posting the photo (well done). I love Celtic Crosses and always try to see if there are any when I am away somewhere else in Ireland. My 11 year old picked out the sheep thimble (we call them wolly jumpers here as they jump out in front of the car)

lawsonmugs 12-07-2011 02:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]293920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]293921[/ATTACH]This is the secret angel swap I sent to Hoppa.He sent a very nice thank you and also sent possitive feedback for me. Thank you Hoppa.