Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pals - Sign ups close October 31 at midnight - Come join the swap! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pals-sign-ups-close-october-31-midnight-come-join-swap-t312899.html)

MizMelly 11-15-2020 11:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Shame on me. It's now 3 days later and I'm just now getting around to posting photos of the fabulous gift I received from Brenda K. Now Brenda, how did you know that I adore peppermint??? I received among the large number of goodies, a lip gloss (Burts Bees) in peppermint flavor! And hand sanitizer that is also peppermint scented. Boy do I feel special! Ooodles of fat quarters, fabric and a yummy charm pack of Christmas fabrics! Lots of patterns for soft dolls, a towel topper for the kitchen, and everything else I can't remember to list! So here's the pics of my lovely package!

Annaquilts 11-15-2020 06:46 PM

Wow! Looks like a Christmas box. How fun.

Gaijin 11-16-2020 11:34 AM

I got it!

1 Attachment(s)
Received a lovely package from MizMelly today and I was home to open it right away! She sent me five different animal themed fabrics, two kitchen towels-one of them a towel topper to hang from my cabinet, two patterns, a tape measure, a seam ripper, two spools of thread, a poker, a pair of snippers with a case, a pretty felt Christmas tag, and a cute card!

Many Thanks!

Gaijin

CarolinePaj 11-16-2020 07:08 PM

Swap received from Deborah

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share that I have received the most amazing swap from Deborah.... again. She always sends the most wonderful packages... and she always includes something for my dog (surrogate child) Chloe.

I received a whole basket full of goodies, and she sent my most wanted items... some Dharma Trading Dyes (cannot be bought over here in the UK) I have wanted to try for a long time and Valdani thread... and a whole host of other things including Buttermilk Basins Ornament book that I have so wanted.... but not an item that could be put on our most wanted list!

Chloe, who always knows when a package is from Deborah was jumping up and down as the postman handed the package to my DH...and she was not disappointed.... she loves the treats that Deborah and Jack (Deborah's dog) send her.

Kathy, thank you for keeping this swap going... we are living in very difficult times and this swap is a little ray of sunshine breaking though the clouds!

hugs

Caroline

Mary Christine 11-17-2020 05:44 PM

Secret Pal, your package is in the mail. Look for it on Saturday.

hav4boys 11-19-2020 09:47 AM

Thank you to everyone for letting me know you shipped and received.

Been down with COVID so I have not been up and about much. Finally feeling better.

BrendaK 11-19-2020 08:39 PM

So sorry Kathy. Glad you are feeling better. I get tested tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a cold. Stay safe all.
BrendaK

quiltingdragon 11-20-2020 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8434683)
Thank you to everyone for letting me know you shipped and received.

Been down with COVID so I have not been up and about much. Finally feeling better.

Glad you are feeling better! I'm shipping tomorrow as I had to order a few things, we unexpectedly went to a safer at home order with a 3 day notice, the two days before were the days the fabric store is closed due to their already shortened hours. Hope my pal likes what I was able to get!

wenot 11-21-2020 02:08 PM

I have received my package from Rebaquilts. I am having a hard time posting pics up here, will try again tomorrow. She sent me lots of fqs in plum and curry shades to finish my scrappy mountain quilt. Also a lot of 30s reproduction charm packs and some more fabric to finish my quilt. Two quilting magazines, and...my most wanted item..a large quilting ruler in inches, not in centimeters.....Reba, again..thank you so much, i am very happy with everything

hav4boys 11-27-2020 09:16 AM

Sorry for my absence. I got Covid and it knocked me out. I was in bed 10 straight days.

Here is next months swap. Please let me know if you have not received your November package.

December Secret Pals - Sign up by Midnight November 30 - Quiltingboard Forums