Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-pincushion-needlecase-swap-signup-closes-september-30-a-t254235.html)

lynnie 10-01-2014 09:23 AM

Got my name, thank you Karen!
Thanks for being such a great host.
As I said b4, it prob. won't go till Saturday when dh can mail it for me. No driving yet, especially on these vicodins.
Taking it easy, I usually push myself, but not this time.

Quilty-Louise 10-01-2014 01:16 PM

Lynnie - glad to see your posting on here but NO SWAP or internet
is worth being in pain and/or uncomfortable so take it easy please.

I got my name - my partner lives some where in the US (oh I crack myself up).

I might try posting some photos of fabric choices later today or sometime
this coming weekend.

The rest of this week (today thru Friday), and the next 2 weeks (Mon-Fri) I will
be working full time hours. So my posting time will be limited (usually to tired
when I get home in the evenings).

Have a great evening everyone.

lynnie 10-01-2014 02:59 PM

My partner is west of me, just about everyone is west of me. ha ha!!!
Please keep in mind, i can't mail till Saturday, be patient with me.

Old age is getting to me, (I'm 55), I need to take it easy, no more jumping out of bed that day to push myself anymore.
These vicodins even make my knee feel good. I won't need it replaced if I can stay on these things.

Mrs Shak 10-01-2014 03:03 PM

I received my names and got one done today. Hopefully I get the other done tomorrow so I can send them out at the same time.

klaws 10-02-2014 08:27 AM

Did everyone get their names and working on their pc's and nc's? I have mine finished and will be mailing them on Saturday. I've been working on my mystery quilt and almost have everything finished until the next clue on Saturday. I have to start on my mini quilt for this month. I'll probably do that this afternoon. I still have to finish my DGD's quilt. I've been busy. Whew!!!

tlambing 10-02-2014 08:44 AM

I was just thinking I need to make a list of all the swaps and other commitments I've made. I think I got a little excited about it being fall, my favorite time of the year! I'm almost confused by all the swaps and partners etc. A list will be made :)

TiltedEars 10-02-2014 09:24 AM

Thank you, Karen. I received my names & started working on my pc design last night, but wound-up falling asleep with my head on my cutting mat. Woke up at 1 AM to really go to bed. I have fabrics & a whole lotta excitement about the swap. I've sat out swaps for nearly a year now as life has been hectic. I am getting grouchy & need to get back to doing a few things I enjoy, no matter how busy I am. Pincushions are a perfect size project for my time right now. BOTH of my partners are south of me in the U.S.

ljdugas31 10-02-2014 10:22 AM

Got my names. Mailing out Sat.

lynnie 10-02-2014 10:30 AM

mine will be leaving NY on Saturday am. going west of me.

klaws 10-02-2014 11:04 AM

Lynnie, I just read your signature line again. It doesn't fit you. I don't think you have ever procrastinated on anything! :D