Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   OCTOBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - signup closes September 30 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-pincushion-needlecase-swap-signup-closes-september-30-a-t254235.html)

Jan Rutherford 09-23-2014 06:33 PM

I AM In Again too... NCASE this time. Info will go out soon. YIPEE!!!!

ctyankee 09-24-2014 03:15 AM

I really had fun last month, making the items plus seeing all the amazing pincushions & needle cases everybody makes! Talk about inspiration! I really couldn't wait to get started on this month! I love Halloween but, unfortunately, we don't decorate anymore because everybody's kids (including ours) have grown up & moved away! But I still remember the great times we had when the kids were younger. I used to make all their Halloween costumes -- then got to stay home handing out candy while dad went out Halloweening with the girls! I'm already planning my Thanksgiving p/c & n/c … and then, Christmas??? (I love autumn, too, it's my favorite season, but I can't seem to fit it in between Halloween & Thanksgiving!!) I really enjoy this group. Thanks for being so wonderful!

klaws 09-24-2014 04:20 AM

I am so glad that everyone enjoys this group. We have some very talented ladies. Everyone is so friendly and truly care about each other. I am proud to be the host! :hug:

nhnative 09-24-2014 04:57 AM

We do have a great group and you are the hostess with the mostest. Only 50 this morning, but it's going to be in the 70's until next Wed. The colors are starting to turn and I love this time of year. Have a great day

klaws 09-24-2014 05:01 AM

Pat, wish I was there now. But I have to wait for 2 more months before that happens. :(

Quilty-Louise 09-24-2014 05:58 AM

Count me in! I have a some ideas that I am playing with in my mind.

Only question is will they turn out the way I hope? LOL

Sending a pm.

klaws 09-24-2014 06:02 AM

Everyone go check out the picture collages that are on the Sept. thread. I just posted them. It is so cool to see all the pictures together.

Quilty-Louise 09-24-2014 06:10 AM

Just looked at the pictures and they are awesome.

Quilty-Louise 09-24-2014 06:13 AM

Question for ALL pincushion/needle case swappers

Now I have a general question for ALL the swappers.

Do you like fabric yo-yos that are already made? I ask because
I have oodles and oodles of them at LEAST 2 full jumbo (2.5 gallon)
zip lock bags and various other zip lock bag sizes.

There are various sizes and colors of yo-yos.

I will send some to my partner IF I see them post a "YES" to this question.

The ONLY color I may not send you is PINK!, and the reason for that is because
I am working on a yo-yo quilt for my daughter.

klaws 09-24-2014 06:15 AM

Louise, I may not be your partner but you can send me some! :D:D:D