Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Krystyna 10-03-2012 08:32 AM

Darlene, we'll see. Everything happens for a reason ... if she can, she can. If she can't she can't ... WAH!!!!

Back to sewing for Irish Day ... I think I'm going deaf from two embroidery machines, a serger and my regular machine going all at once!

Crafty Darlene 10-03-2012 08:44 AM

Hopefully it will all work out Krystyna! But I need to get busy myself and finish up everything before we go to see new GS in Ohio. Still have to make bumper pads and 2 more packers crib sheets, and of course something for his big sis, probably a rag quilt. I made her a princess quilt for her bed last time so something simple. I've already embroidered her a little fall shirt, turned out cute. And of course finish up for my SP, and I also signed up for the ornament exchange, so I need to get off the computer and get to sewing! LOL! Everyone have a great day!

Krystyna 10-03-2012 08:55 AM

Hooray for babies! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

LAQUITA 10-03-2012 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5558505)
Happy happy got both my names, two this month. been working on packages I think a couple of folks are going to be happy.

Pal #1. You have a dog and you like Chocolate.
Pal#2. You like Tea.
both of my pals hate bright colors.

BOOOHOOO :( NEITHER of these are me. (1) I do have a dog BUT DON"T LIKE chocolate. (2) I DO like tea BUT I also LOVE Bright colors. Okay so who's next??? Got anymore hints???? Im trying to figure this out :) LOL

Lori Peercy 10-03-2012 10:22 AM

Krystyna HAS a name!

Krystyna 10-03-2012 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5559586)
Krystyna HAS a name!

Thanks, Lori! And although this is a sort of amusing one ... not as bad as what I did on the doll quilt swap ... I gave two people THEMSELVES! :shock: STRESS = BRAIN MELT DOWN

buslady 10-03-2012 11:17 AM

Yeah! I got me a SP!!! Couldn't be happier. She is not a frequient poster, but hopefully she will some. Zip adds to 16. She is learning something that I am getting ready to teach myself, as well, so I hope to share with her on that line. Her bio shows that we are a LOT alike!
Krystyna, you are a real HOOT!! Lori, I hope you know how much MOST of us appreciate you!! LOL I hope dissapearing partners is not something you have to deal with often.
Now, lets get this boat rolling.

Krystyna 10-03-2012 11:21 AM

Yay!!! It's ME!
Disappearing partners ... more often than you know ... :(

Lori Peercy 10-03-2012 11:49 AM

I need someone who would like to have another sp or someone who wants to sign up late. A swapper asked for 2 secret pals and I did not see it and she only has one. I have Dr appt will check when I get back. Thanks

SEGASAL 10-03-2012 12:13 PM

Oh!!!!! I hope that Krystna has me!!!!