Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

mdall 10-17-2012 02:44 PM

SP your package went out yesterday. You should have it by Thurs. Hope you like everything.

Here is the tracking number if you would like to check to see if its you:

marytoddliz 10-17-2012 02:51 PM

I love that jack o lantern! So cute.

I am in Seattle, enjoying the great City! Picked up a few cool things to add to my SP box when I get home, I went shopping in a Cost Plus store! I love that store!

Nobody is home to tell me if I got package or not! Tried calling the neighbor but realized she does not have my mail box key!

Does anyone know of a quilt shop in this wonderful City? I did find a Yarn shop with some awesome yarns! Tomorrow I meet up with Nexxus and go quilt shopping on an island! I can't wait.

Hey Mrs Brat, I got your Postcards, will send them out today!

Off to go soak in the Spa!

sew_Tracy 10-17-2012 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Scrapquilt (Post 5592834)
We shared the candy before we ate lunch.

I like the way you think! Life is short...dessert first!!!

Quercus Rubra 10-17-2012 03:23 PM

Thank You Ms. Verne.

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Y'all!!! I was lucky enough to receive one of Ms. Verne's SP packages. Sorry it took my a few days to respond but as a QB newbie, I wasn't sure if the package was a Secret Pal, Secret Santa or a Surprise Birthday giftie. So I pm'ed Lori looking for guidance.

But I wanted to thank you Ms. Verna ~ I love my gifties. This was one packed envelope as you can see from the pictures. Good thing I took pictures right off the bat as the Reese's are gone. I'm currently drinking the yummy peach tea. Good stuff!! The pretty dollie is now under an Irish Tea pot. It's looks like it was just made for it.

I love that I now have a few pinks and pastels to work with as I am looking to make a small 4 patch Receiving blanket for my 3 month Granddughter. She was born almost 6 weeks early, but my daughter asked me to wait to make her something. I'm more of a Fall & CW Era girl. I haven't seen anything Tn VOL since I lived in Tn. since I was pre-teen & lived in Northeast Tenn. corner for 26 months.

Now I'm off to try and figure out this feedback thing so I can leave you a nice note.

Thank You again Ms. Verna.

Toodles,
Tricia

brenda21 10-17-2012 03:43 PM

mdall~it doesn't say where it's going but I KNOW it's coming to me!:thumbup:

Judith1005 10-17-2012 03:55 PM

Quercu Rubra, Many prayers and lots of good thoughts go out into the universe for your little granddaughter. You may be suprised how tough these little newborn early babies are. I had a little girl who was born at 3lbs, 12oz. and her lowest weight was 2lbs, 13oz. Boy are they fighters. Although her stay in my life was brief (15 mths, due to brain damage) she was a source of faith and love. So good luck with your little one!! Make what you want for her and have no regrets. Make plans for a lifetime!!

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5593143)
Hey Y'all!!! I was lucky enough to receive one of Ms. Verne's SP packages. Sorry it took my a few days to respond but as a QB newbie, I wasn't sure if the package was a Secret Pal, Secret Santa or a Surprise Birthday giftie. So I pm'ed Lori looking for guidance.

But I wanted to thank you Ms. Verna ~ I love my gifties. This was one packed envelope as you can see from the pictures. Good thing I took pictures right off the bat as the Reese's are gone. I'm currently drinking the yummy peach tea. Good stuff!! The pretty dollie is now under an Irish Tea pot. It's looks like it was just made for it.

I love that I now have a few pinks and pastels to work with as I am looking to make a small 4 patch Receiving blanket for my 3 month Granddughter. She was born almost 6 weeks early, but my daughter asked me to wait to make her something. I'm more of a Fall & CW Era girl. I haven't seen anything Tn VOL since I lived in Tn. since I was pre-teen & lived in Northeast Tenn. corner for 26 months.

Now I'm off to try and figure out this feedback thing so I can leave you a nice note.

Thank You again Ms. Verna.

Toodles,
Tricia

roseirish48 10-17-2012 04:00 PM

that Jack o 'lantern is cute--she snitched the fabric from my stash. i see my seret pal goy her box. she sent me a thank you but hasnt posted pics yet and i didnt take a pic before sending.

crafty grammie 10-17-2012 04:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quiltymom Love the apron and coasters and potholder and candy and notebookand purplepad with bats-guess I'm a little batty tonight--am really tired. Thanks again.

crafty grammie 10-17-2012 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LuvstoQuilt- the picture as promised-hope the angel and angel wrap shows up. Most the candy was just the empty candy wrappers that were left. Love the colors of the batiks. Thankyou.thank you.thank you.

letsquilt 10-17-2012 04:21 PM

I recieved the most awsume box today from roseirish48, I have to try to post pictures I havent done that for over a year and it has changed. But I love witches and she sent me so many they are all so cute, plus cross stitch santas and snowman,Plus twizzlers, mms, a key fob w/change purse attached, 3 Nora Roberts books love nora roberts,A holloween cook book love cook books,8 fat quarters, markers,and treats for my little puppy, and a mouse for my cat.I truley will try hard to get a picture on here soon. Thank you so much Rose!!! I really love the little witch you made. I have a holloween tree and Im going toadd them to it.