Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

SEGASAL 10-18-2012 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5593678)
I'll hang out on the bench... how do you feel about coffee?

I'm a tea girl....but if you need coffee I can make French Vanilla I think that is what the kids bought lasttime

SEGASAL 10-18-2012 03:55 AM

Woo loo....works for me where ever we wait.... Need company today as I have an interview (hopefully) with the local paper today. I'm waiting on confirmation from the reporter. I'm doing the interview at school ...I am totally nervous about it

catpawski 10-18-2012 03:58 AM

Thank you Nelco.......you sent the best secret pal package.........Love Love Love everything.........

I got some fabric perfect for I spy squares and some batiks

A soothing tea cup....thread....strawberry bag........nail files........pens......a book I haven't read yet............

I also got a homemade needle case and hand towel

So many things.......

My favorite cup of soup...........tea..............clips for binding.........tissues......notepad..........

The list keeps going on........

Again thank you Nelco...............................

I'm sure I've forgotten some items..............

quiltymom 10-18-2012 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5594025)
LetsQuilt, if you need help posting pix, we'll walk you through it. It's pretty easy!

QuercusRubra, prayers for that wee little babe going up now. And Judith, I'm so sorry for your loss but rejoice in your beautiful attitude of love and cherishing life.

QuiltyMom, I love that apron! The tape measure trim is so much fun!

Anastasia, what a cute, cute pumpkin!

Lori, we weren't making lewd remarks ... we were just curious about the activity in the photos that bad Brenda sent!

Fayzer, what cute socks! Love the pink bag, too.

I'll keep you company on Brenda's hearth, but no gummy wine for me, thanks. And I think we should toss those fresh hearth warmers into the fire pit!

How much wine have you had, its not a tape measure LOL!!!!

Krystyna 10-18-2012 04:11 AM

Seagasal, we'll be thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck today! Have fun!

Krystyna 10-18-2012 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5594070)

Oops! Wrote that before my coffee kicked in! Well, it's cute anyway!!!

twinkie 10-18-2012 04:35 AM

First, my SP package was mailed out on October 12th with an anticipated delivery date of 10/15/12. I have not heard as yet that it was delivered. Del. confirmation says it was being sorted in the town of destination yesterday but it did not say it was delivered. Second, I have not received my SP package. I am leaving for my Grandson's wedding (daughter's gift to me was the airline ticket) today and will not be back until Monday night. If it arrives while I am gone, it will have to wait until my return. There are such great packages being shown.

Krystyna 10-18-2012 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5594070)

quiltymom 10-18-2012 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5594157)

Thankyou!!!!!

LindaR 10-18-2012 05:43 AM

I love the idea of includng quilt mag, new or used. Next time I think I will include the names of ones I dON'T get. LOL, I keep passing them around to guild members but they always find their way home LOL