Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Grandma Peg 10-20-2012 08:17 PM

Susn Meadow has the cutest smile and really seems to enjoy her blanket

gzuslivz 10-20-2012 08:27 PM

Krystyna - So glad to hear that Daisy Mae is none the worse for falling down the stairs. Her "fluff" must have cushioned her fall. lol Joey sends his love. He is feeling a bit better today. He even came to visit the quilting girls today at the church.
Quiltymom - I am so sorry about your terrible fall. Take it easy and try not to overdo it. Sending healing prayers your way.
I received my SP package from Areinn today. It was packed with some of the most amazing stuff, selected just for me.
I will try to post a pic tomorrow. Thanks again, Lisa. You rock!!

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-20-2012 09:44 PM

Just skimmed thru all of the posts, mostly looking at pics. I couldn't take the time to read them. DD had to have emergency surgery on Wed so I am now playing nurse. Hope I don't miss next months sign up.

Nancy in Louisiana 10-21-2012 06:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Catjo -- You' re very welcome.

Now everyone, just check out all the goodies sent to me from SLHughes all the way from Canada. The collapsible bin is already filled with a recent project I'm working on. The small cutting mat fits perfect in the space by my machine where it will be very handy. The mottled strips are soon to be stars in a dark sky thanks to a Utube video from Missouri Star with easy instructions. The rotary cutter case will be a finger-saver as far as my nosey little granddaughter is concerned. All the other goodies will be fun to use, and I will be so proud in my sparkly pumpkin socks. Tnanks so much for everything (I'm saying this while toasting you with a nice cup of hot chocolate). You did a great jog putting everything together.

brenda21 10-21-2012 07:04 AM

Nice package Nancy~I don't think I've ever seen a pink cutting mat...so cute!

sewnsew 10-21-2012 10:37 AM

Just opened my pkg from brenda21 and am thrilled with all the gifts. My favorite-a handmade bookmark with a silver thimble charm hanging from it. In addition, there were Halloween socks and tissues, fat quarters , patterns, a magazine, ribbon for scrapbooking, a fancy nail file and magnetic notepad. Thank you again, Brenda. Everything is great ! Pat

quiltnut4ever 10-21-2012 12:04 PM

Just spent some time reading the last posts and boy these packages coming in are bountiful! I've had a busy week. I picked up my son from the airport after midnight Thursday (he just came in from Korea from one yr duty) and then the next day I get the call I was waiting for...my new embroidery machine is in. So Sat. morning I go to pick it up and bring it home. I'm still working on getting it together for taking pics but I will don't worry. I'll join you on the bench jaba and whoever else is waiting I"ll bring warm cinnamon streusel muffins with the hot chocolate!

jaba 10-21-2012 12:06 PM

That sounds wonderful! muffins yummy

Lori Peercy 10-21-2012 12:18 PM

Off Topic: Just wanted to let you all know that Marty's cancer is back. This how this cancer works, it comes then you go into remission and then it comes back. It is terminal and one day nothing will work and she will die from it.

Krystyna 10-21-2012 12:21 PM

Sewnsew - Lucky you! I know that Brenda puts together a nice package!

Quiltnut4ever - What a double delight! Your son and your new embroidery machine. Enjoy every minute with both!

Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about Marty. That really stinks on a stick. Prayers going up immediately!