Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

brenda21 10-21-2012 01:13 PM

So sorry to hear about Marty, Lori.

mizkyp 10-21-2012 01:32 PM

Lori, I'm sorry to hear about Marty. Prayers for both of you.

luvstoquilt 10-21-2012 01:57 PM

Oh Lori I am so sorry to hear Marti's cancer is back. Thoughts and prayers for both of you.

luvstoquilt 10-21-2012 02:00 PM

Buslady..I love the sound of that cinnamon fuffin with raisins and dripping with real butter! I spent several hours in the yard raking this afternoon and I would really love that muffin!

Sharon Anne...I love all reds but guess my favorite is more of a Garnet. My birthday is July which is a Ruby birthstone and I still prefer garnets. My dh always said he was a lucky man!

Quilty Mom...I hope you are feeling better.

toomanyufos..I hope your DG has a quick recovery. If you are like me being a nurse is not a lot of fun.

cannyquilter 10-21-2012 02:24 PM

Lori so sorry to hear about Marti, I know from experience what a blow this news is, you are a very good friend to her and will be a great support but please remember to take care of yourself also. Hugs to you both Eileen

Vanogay 10-21-2012 02:36 PM

Lori, so sorry to hear about Marti. Prayers already speeding their way heavenward.
QuiltyMom - my prayers with you as well. I fell Oct 4 and broke my atm right at the shoulder. LOTS of pain )even with pain meds) and very hard to type with one hand. I broke my dominant hand, so am really 'hobbled'. To doctor tomorrow to see if healing by itself or will require surgery. I'm opting for the healing!
Jaba - guess it's still you and me on the bench... The cold, hard bench...

marytoddliz 10-21-2012 03:22 PM

Lori, I am sending prayers for Marty, I hope they can make her very comfortable and she has some great times left! Prayers to for you Lori, it is not easy being the strong one.

marytoddliz 10-21-2012 03:25 PM

I am going home tonight! YIPPIE~ I should get there about midnight or later, but I am so happy to be headed home! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting my daughter and her family but nothing like your own bed to sleep in! I got some cruddy bug I am hoping to leave it here in Washington! Don't want to bring it home. Can't wait to see what is waiting for me when I get there!

SEGASAL 10-22-2012 03:56 AM

Lori, sorry to hear about Marti prayers going out for the both of you.

pocoellie 10-22-2012 05:39 AM

What great packages our secret pals have sent us. I just wanted to let up north know that I finally got home last night, and will post a picture of my goodies from her as soon as I find the camera.

I read through all 76 pages of this posting, but haven't seen any recent postings from my secret pal. She should have received it by the 16th at the latest, I hope that she's okay.