Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

mdall 10-19-2012 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5595311)
more pix...not finished
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370833[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370834[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370835[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370836[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370837[/ATTACH]

Brenda, so glad you liked everything. This month was a blast. You made everything super easy with your list. I had so much fun getting it all together for you.

gzuslivz 10-19-2012 05:03 PM

Everybody's packages are amazing! I am anxiously waiting to hear that my SP got hers. I am watching every day for the mailman to come. It's like waiting for Christmas:)

Off Topic: My sweet little doxie, Joey, had to have oral surgery today. He had 8 teeth pulled. It was quite expensive. But, when I arrived to pick him up and settle my bill I was told that someone came in and anonymously paid $100 of it! What a blessing that was for us! I am thanking God for that special angel!!

brenda21 10-19-2012 05:30 PM

Made a trip to the LQS and as soon as I walked in there was a display right inside the front door with SeamFixers so I just had to get one:thumbup: It's pink of course.

buslady 10-19-2012 06:58 PM

Had a wonderful package from Mizkip today. All kinds of cool stuff. Fabric, teas, coffee, buttons, chocolate, and oh, so much more! Will post pictures on Monday. Thank you so much a rgiMargie, I almost forgot the home made peach jam.

wanda lou 10-19-2012 08:53 PM

Ok I will join you guys, crisp night how about some Hot Chocolate?

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5597502)
scoot over on that bench a little Vanogay, brought some mixed nuts to share with everyone, we can chew on those.:)

verna2197 10-20-2012 04:32 AM

If anyone does the FabShop hop can you help me. I have been looking forever for the bunny at Peggy Annes Quilting & Sewing #54 on the list. All I need is some kind of hint please.

Thanks

LindaR 10-20-2012 04:39 AM

I'm on the bench too...leaving tomorrow for retreat for 4 days so if not today will have to wait til next week.... the bench is no place to be today in Michigan, rain and cold...blessings everyone

Vanogay 10-20-2012 04:48 AM

jaba, weren't you on the bench last month too? We need to find you a faster SP next month. :thumbup: Maybe I'll get your name and make sure you receive something early.

Krystyna 10-20-2012 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz (Post 5597957)
Off Topic: My sweet little doxie, Joey, had to have oral surgery today. He had 8 teeth pulled. It was quite expensive. But, when I arrived to pick him up and settle my bill I was told that someone came in and anonymously paid $100 of it! What a blessing that was for us! I am thanking God for that special angel!!

Poor Joey! What a wonderful act of kindness. I'll bet that made your day. I'm keeping an eye on my poor little Daisy. This morning she fell down the stairs! Kind of slid the whole way down step by step until she got to the bottom and then *thump*

quiltymom 10-20-2012 06:52 AM

Sorry Twinkie this thankyou is late but I took a horrible fall several days ago complete side from head to toes are in alot of pain. I LOVED EVEYTHing you sent. Pincushion is GREAT. I won't list everything now as hard to type son will post picture for me later. THANKYOU AGAIN!!!!