Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Lori Peercy 10-25-2012 08:00 PM

Normally we are starting the next month by now. I am not to sure about this ordering postage and then actually mailing 9 days later. If you are going to do this then it MUST be mailed by the next day. Another thing what is the point of having a SECRET PAL SWAP if you contact your secret pal!! If you have a question ask me. I need everyone who has NOT gotten their package to send me a pm asap. I am showing 20 who have not gotten theirs and one I do not know if they have mailed or not.

Lori Peercy 10-25-2012 08:09 PM

I do not know if the new people know that if they do not follow through with the pms' they can be banned for next month. Reread the first page.

Knitette 10-26-2012 05:57 AM

Well - good things come to those that wait and mine was worth waiting for, I can tell you!

Not only was there the perfect white glittery fabric for snow, other white fabric, pink and green fabric, rotary blades, machine needles, a box, a Yankee Candle AND socks, but sewdamncute also made me the most fantastic machine needle organiser. It is incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Picture to follow. :) :)

Knitette 10-26-2012 07:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My fantastic gifts from sewdamncute and that amazing needle organiser! Thank you again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]372471[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]372472[/ATTACH]

brenda21 10-26-2012 07:21 AM

Very cute needle organizer!

brenda21 10-26-2012 07:29 AM

SharonAnne~don't know if you saw the sign up but they have a new contest up...postcards....and since I was the lucky recipient of one of your awesome quilted postcards....you should definitely enter:thumbup:

jaba 10-26-2012 07:37 AM

Never seen that kind of needle organizer, I'm going to have to make 1 of those. Maybe I'll be able to keep them all in 1 place with that. Guess I'd need 1 for each machine too, so if you get my name.....just saying?!?
There's another new swap too Brenda. Anastasia is starting 1 for a table runner or table mat, plenty of turn around time, I can hardly wait, use them in my dining room and kitchen year around, just change out for the season, holiday or time of the year. Hope everyone checks it out, should be fun!

Knitette 10-26-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5613668)
Never seen that kind of needle organizer. Guess I'd need 1 for each machine too, so if you get my name.....just saying?!?

Better hope you don't get my name or you're going to be sadly disappointed :(
I don't want to gloat :p.........but..........there is another three sides to fill with needles after the first one (and a clear pocket inside the front and back cover) that aren't shown in the photo :D. How about some tea? ;)

jaba 10-26-2012 09:08 AM

I figured there was knitette but you can do it...after all you got the real thing right in front of you to go by. You're just not nice you know, rubbing it in :DFor your punishment, you best start measuring and practicing. :thumbup:

verna2197 10-26-2012 09:41 AM

Just checked my mailbox and again no SP package so I guess I am on the bench with all of you. I am bringing donuts with chocolate & nuts on them. So scoot over everyone.