Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

jaba 10-25-2012 10:27 AM

Just got back from po, still not here. It's a whole 26 deg. here right now and starting to snow. Suppose to thru Saturday. I'm going to go sew something will check in later.

wanda lou 10-25-2012 11:41 AM

No package for me today, but it's a pretty day to be on the bench.

quiltnut4ever 10-25-2012 02:44 PM

I'm still on the bench too except for its 80 degrees here! We are starting to get the light bands of rain and wind from Hurricane Sandy but its not a threat to us. Hopefully tomorrow our packages will come in :)

fayzer 10-25-2012 03:22 PM

Here is hoping those of you that are on the bench will get your packages tomorrow or Saturday.
We haven't forgotten about you.

twinkie 10-25-2012 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by twinkie (Post 5607385)
I will be posting a picture as soon as I get this camera figured out, but I received my SP package today. (It might have been there for a few days, but I have been out of town). I just love the material. Two nice pieces of purple and lavendar material (my favorite color) and a darling piece of pumpkin fabric, a pair a nice scissors by Simplicity, a Pet Pal package for making bandanas, dog collar cover and some doggy decals (we have rescue dogs), a beautiful purple piece that has embroidered purple flowers on it. I may just frame it instead of using it because it is so pretty. Also included are three sets of scratch pads in 3 different sizes marked today, tomorrow and whenever, and a real nice quilting magazine that I haven't seen yet. Thank you so much to my secret pal, VickiW. I love everything you sent.

This is the picture I said I would post of my secret pal package. Thanks again Vicki

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372419[/ATTACH]

LAQUITA 10-25-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by twinkie (Post 5612325)
This is the picture I said I would post of my secret pal package. Thanks again Vicki

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372419[/ATTACH]

Beautiful purple square!,

LAQUITA 10-25-2012 03:56 PM

This is off topic;
I am sitting in the hospital with ur daughter again. The Jtube she had placed 3 weeks ago is clogged. We tried all we could at hom, called her PCP and she said to
o take her to the ER. They called ahead and got her right in, that was YESTeRDAY at 11:00AM. They finally decided to admit her yesterday @4 and we got settled in a room @8. They have to change out the tube under radiology flourascope and it was booked all day today. So Lord willing she will get it changed out tomorrow. But I brought applique to work on!
We welcome your prayers. ( I keep her caringbridge page updated)
Thank you all.
Loving all the great package.

starshine 10-25-2012 05:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from catspawski on the 18th and thanked her, but didn't get a picture taken that day and a lot of stuff got in the way of posting here, including a few under the weather days.
Any way the lovely package had a darling angel pin with her sitting on a spool and thimble with a needle, one of the most unusual I have seen, some angel fabric & complimentary fabrics, tubular quilts book, assortment of teas, tissues, a magnet with my fave chocolate chip cookies, binder clips, a silver bird charm pad & posting flags, little magic earaser, book mark and a package of PINK PIG POOP which is a natural leftover from the famous Victorian Peppermint Pig novelty-which is made in her area. It was a wonderful package. my camera batteries were dead so I am trying to post a camera pic. sorry it took me so long to remember to post here. Crossing my fingers..

starshine 10-25-2012 05:56 PM

Lori sorry to hear Marty's news, continuing prayers, for her and all the others on here in need of prayer. You too Brenda21 continued prayers for your family's loss.

Grandma Peg 10-25-2012 07:01 PM

Laquita so sorry to hear that your daughter is in the hospital, hope all goes well. Prayers.