Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

jaba 10-26-2012 10:12 AM

This must be the month from h___. Don't think I've ever seen this many people waiting. Must have been alot of black cats out there or all of us walked under a ladder or? Just very unusual. We need out of this slump, post for next month Lori please and let's start anew.

brenda21 10-26-2012 10:13 AM

Still nothing from either swap Jaba?

jaba 10-26-2012 10:14 AM

Nope not yet

verna2197 10-26-2012 10:20 AM

almost makes you want to quit the swaps doesn't it. I did once but then I enjoy it so much that I just had to come back.

brenda21 10-26-2012 10:28 AM

Well, I know that on both of the swaps Lori and I run, we make sure to give negative feedback and not allow participation in the future and we always get angels too, so please don't quit because of a few "flakers"!! We'd all miss you :)

verna2197 10-26-2012 10:30 AM

I'm not going anywhere I really love this swap. Sometimes it just gets frustrating going to the mailbox and nothing. I so enjoy the surprise.

annt59 10-26-2012 11:34 AM

Received both of my packages

2 Attachment(s)
greenini and luvststoquilt...Thank you so much for all the surprises you sent to me. I was out of town and it was lovely to receive these packages when we received the mail. You will see by the pictures how much I received from each of you. I love the books, the red licorice, the fat quarters and the oh so many goodies I found.

Vanogay 10-26-2012 11:36 AM

I'm missing out on both swaps, too Brenda21. But, I agree with Verna, I'm not going anywhere. I really do enjoy the swaps - and if sometimes it's late, I'm sure there's a reason. I got a message through the moderator about one being late (FQs), but they still aren't here either. All will be worth the wait - and I am enjoying the company on the bench with me. (hey, I typed this whole thing with 2 hands - my broken arm is getting somewhat b etter! I start PT next week and I can guarantee it'll be worse for the first week or so):p

jaba 10-26-2012 12:02 PM

Worse in a week, where's your positive thinking miss vanogay? I did get the FQ's today so yours should come shortly, worth the wait. You all will just have to put up with me 'cause I'm not leaving either!! I am standing on very solid ground and nothing, nothing can move me off, well unless Lori or Brenda do, heaven forbid, I better watch my peas and cues.

jaba 10-26-2012 12:13 PM

Tada!!!!!

2 Attachment(s)
I got it, I got it!!!hav4boys sent me an amazing package. 2 hard cover books, lap quilting and lullaby quilts, can't wait to look through them and see what kind of trouble they get me into. 3 pkgs. of quilt binding, hand needles, kleenix, she must know I have allergies:) hand sanitizer and powder, 7 beautiful pieces of fabric, recipe binder and organizer, notepad, seam ripper, yahoo peanut butter M & M's, my favorite, and a beautiful curly scarf for the cold weather. I've never seen one made like this and she did a fantastic job on it, it's so soft and cuddly. Thank you so much Kathy, you really made my day!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]372539[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]372540[/ATTACH]Jeezers I'm getting old, I love this scarf!