Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

mooretll 10-19-2012 01:33 AM

Thanks ladies for the wellwishes. I started a new med for my RA and they think that is what has caused all of this,so no more med. Thanks for the comments about my grandson he looks just like his Mama at that age all but the green eyes. He is my heart. I do feel better this morning so keeping my fingers crossed that it was just the med.

mrsaj11 10-19-2012 02:45 AM

Good Morning All, Haven'tbeen on latleyI had a migraine that lasted 8 days, yesterday went and got a pain shot in the butt. Ahhhh......... relief, should have done that sooner. All you guys are special, I think this is a cool site to be a part of, I hope to do this next month too. Been off some my meds for my Bi-polar, also got in trouble yesterday from the doctor and DH. The meds make me feel a little blah I hate it. but must go back on them. Well got to go get ready to start the day, MRSAJ11

buslady 10-19-2012 08:31 AM

Lots to read today. Unfortunately, old age has made it impossible for me to remember from one post to the next who said what. LOL Seriously, though. To all that are hurting or sick, best wishes for speedy relief. This is the place I come when I need cheered up. Aren't grandkids the best? I have said many times that if I had knows that being a grandma was gonna be this much fun, I'd have done it first. LOL I know, it don't make sense, but that's me. The other day I saw or heard someone say that grandkids are our reward for not kolling our kids. I guess that fits better. The packages this month have been just great. I am "on the bench" enjoying coffee and a cinnamon raisin muffin slathered in real butter. Mmmmmmmmm. Must be lunch time, I'm getting hungry. LOL

Krystyna 10-19-2012 09:58 AM

Holy Mackerel! Lots of posts to respond to!!! Later. I'm watching Ramit Sethi on Natural Networking at creativelive.com/live

fayzer 10-19-2012 10:29 AM

I love seeing all the packages. I have seen so many cute things!

Vanogay 10-19-2012 11:29 AM

Well, it's lonely on the bench. Pass the hot chocolate, please. Mail has run for today and I'm still waiting for one package to arrive. With my broken arm, I can't sew to pass the time, so it seems like waiting forever. Yesterday, I loosened the shoulder bindings so I could use my hand somewhat and did some hand sewing on a quilt binding. I paid the price later in the evening, though. Don't think I'll do that too often. Hope this thing heals quickly.

Nelco 10-19-2012 12:33 PM

SP Packages

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370996[/ATTACH]this is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.

Nelco 10-19-2012 12:42 PM

see pic above

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 5594055)
Thank you Nelco.......you sent the best secret pal package.........Love Love Love everything.........

I got some fabric perfect for I spy squares and some batiks

A soothing tea cup....thread....strawberry bag........nail files........pens......a book I haven't read yet............

I also got a homemade needle case and hand towel

So many things.......

My favorite cup of soup...........tea..............clips for binding.........tissues......notepad..........

The list keeps going on........

Again thank you Nelco...............................

I'm sure I've forgotten some items..............

Nelco 10-19-2012 12:58 PM

Sorry but this was sent to catpawski - and from what she wrote she loves it,

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5597429)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370996[/ATTACH]this is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.

jaba 10-19-2012 01:21 PM

scoot over on that bench a little Vanogay, brought some mixed nuts to share with everyone, we can chew on those.:)