Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Vanogay 09-25-2012 02:26 PM

Phyllis' Daughter - go to page 1 and highlight the form with your cursor, copy it and paste it on the PM you send to our wonderful hostess. Fill it in with all the information that you want your SP to know. That's the only way you can get in - or on her list anyway. The instructions aren't complicated, but you need to follow them. Welcome aboard and hope you have fun.
Segasal, I celebrate Halloween, so if you get me again, you can fill my box with apple butter and halloween fabric!! LOL.

Anastasia 09-25-2012 03:56 PM

So.. yea.. of course I'm in again, it's the whole reason I joined this board remember? ;) But.. you know.. it's my birthday this month.. so.. everyone should just send me their boxes instead of to each other and I'll return anything that's duplicate and then you can send it on from there k? :D tee hee.
I am working on halloween stuff this month too. YAY

grammyj 09-25-2012 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5537896)
Sent Lori a PM, I'm in again. Love putting a package together.

And I loved getting the package that you put together last time !!!! The strawberry jam is yummy !!

SEGASAL 09-25-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5540944)
Phyllis' Daughter - go to page 1 and highlight the form with your cursor, copy it and paste it on the PM you send to our wonderful hostess. Fill it in with all the information that you want your SP to know. That's the only way you can get in - or on her list anyway. The instructions aren't complicated, but you need to follow them. Welcome aboard and hope you have fun.
Segasal, I celebrate Halloween, so if you get me again, you can fill my box with apple butter and halloween fabric!! LOL.

lol Kathleen....I would love to do that for you. i am glad that you are enjoying the apple butter...all the apples in there came right from the tree in my front yard!

Vicki W 09-25-2012 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5537884)
I'm in again too. I'm off to Spain tomorrow for a week's vacation, so I'm going to look for something nice for my pal. (I don't think there'll be any quilt shops though.) :)

What part of Spain, lovely country.

quiltymom 09-26-2012 06:09 AM

Sent my PM a couple days ago.

happystitchermm 09-26-2012 06:31 AM

Lori , Please sign me up for the Oct. Swap. Will send PM later . Thanks Mary H

joejoe31 09-26-2012 07:15 AM

Im in again and again but still didnt recive septembers ~pouty face~

Knitette 09-26-2012 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Vicki W (Post 5541473)
What part of Spain, lovely country.

Mallorca - one of the Balearic islands. Currently sitting by the pool sipping a chilled glass of Cava. It's a hard life :p

Beeboop71 09-26-2012 10:46 AM

Picked up a few sweet things for my SP's October package. Can't wait to see my SP's profile. Love to read people's profiles and get to know them a little better.