Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Krystyna 10-15-2012 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5586921)
Krystyna~do NOT be sorry...it provided a laugh and I know it was sent with hugs and friendship...it's also the kind of thing my father would have thought was hysterical...please, no worries....she's sitting on the kitchen counter:D

Ugh! Just what you need at breakfast! When you get a chance you'll have to post a photo so everyone knows what we're talking about.

hav4boys 10-15-2012 06:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from Hearth Hush. Thank you so much. Going to make napkins and placemats with the fall material and the brown material is perfect for my quilt. My son got to the Twizzlers before me, hence an empty package. Thank you so much.[ATTACH=CONFIG]369951[/ATTACH]

fayzer 10-15-2012 06:05 AM

Brenda, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I'm glad you were able to spend those last hours with him. Praying for you this morning.

grammyj 10-15-2012 07:14 AM

Happy birthday, Anastasia!
fayzer. I have repeating numbers in my zip code it must be ME !! Checked the tracking on my packages and they are to be delivered today. Have fun opening them LOL you will see why :D :D

Nancy in Louisiana 10-15-2012 07:21 AM

Finally, the computer decided to speak to me. Catching up:

Missus Fear -- I think I need to bribe Lori to make me your partner next month -- that cat is adorable!!!
Krystyna -- Yeah, you'll miss them when they're gone. They leave big, empty spaces in your home, at the table, and in your heart. Good that you can enjoy them as they go from youth to adulthood and start their lives together. And for them it's all relative (no pun intended) -- if they didn't have some "lean" times, would they ever truly appreciate the "fatter" times? And I bet as they age, these will be the days they think back on most. I envy you for having their company. I miss my kids living here, even though they drove me nuts.

Great packages coming and going -- LOVE the pictures!! They are great inspiration.

buslady 10-15-2012 08:20 AM

My package will be delivered today, if the PO didn't drop it in the water. That's a hint!! I have not seen my SP post on here, but hope she is reading and will post a pictures. I took a picture of the package. LOL I didn't want to un pack it to take one. Lazy. I hope she likes everything I sent. tracking 03120090000055686988

reeskylr 10-15-2012 10:35 AM

Happy Birthday Ana (belated possibly. lol)

I'm kinda bummed my SP never did post a pic. Ah well.

Hoping to get my package soon though!! I got crafty this weekend and made a fabric basket to toss some small folds of fabric into. I also signed up for the Mystery Train here and am doing the Quilt A Long blocks. I need to keep busy, broke and bored. :D

Anastasia 10-15-2012 10:35 AM

ok.. my package is in the mail. I didn't put everything I wanted to put in there, but it's pretty full.. Now here's the funny, but potentially not funny part. The counter postal lady is not particularly good at her job, and since she was yacking at me (why do strangers enjoy talking to me unprovoked?!) she billed it as a medium priority box rather than a LARGE.. soooooo please let me know if they attempt to charge you for the difference, in which case you should tell them to ... ahermm... yea just lemme know..

Here's the tracking code if you want to see if it's yours.

luvstoquilt 10-15-2012 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday Anastasia. I hope you had a wonderous one.

Brenda I am so very sorry about your father. I know how hard it is to say goodbye. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Krystyna 10-15-2012 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5587626)
I'm kinda bummed my SP never did post a pic. Ah well.

I know the feeling! :thumbdown: That's why this month Lori included a question about whether you had a camera to post pix on the thread. :thumbup: And that's why I posted pix of what I sent my SP before she got it! :D