Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Postage Stamp (1 ½" squares) Swap - Sign Up deadline June 13 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/postage-stamp-1-%BD%22-squares-swap-sign-up-deadline-june-13-a-t42104.html)

lucylockett 05-11-2010 10:24 AM

My 10 sets of blocks are in the mail! If really wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. ;)

deranged_damsel 05-13-2010 05:16 PM

I would like to sign up! I dont know how many sets I could do.

SewExtremeSeams 05-14-2010 04:42 AM

Yes, Missi, I would like to sign up. I would like to aim for 10 sets but commit to 4 sets to begin with. Can I update this after I begin to cut? I am in love with doing mini quilts. This should be a great boost to doing more. Thank you.

PS: do I also need to PM you?

Janetlmt 05-14-2010 07:35 AM

I mailed my 10 sets on tuesday..can't wait until the swap begins...Thank you for hosting this swap
Blessings

craftymainemom 05-15-2010 08:11 AM

Ok...I'm ready to get into another swap. I was a little overwhelmed with the Boomerang swap and the Ispy swap and well you get the idea. I have been saving the little leftovers from all my swapping and cutting them into 1.5 inch squares. I think I have 6 sets.

sueisallaboutquilts 05-15-2010 08:20 AM

Missi- count me in!!!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds like so much fun. Thanks for hosting it :D

STAR 05-15-2010 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by craftymainemom
Ok...I'm ready to get into another swap. I was a little overwhelmed with the Boomerang swap and the Ispy swap and well you get the idea. I have been saving the little leftovers from all my swapping and cutting them into 1.5 inch squares. I think I have 6 sets.

:mrgreen: I am doing the same with my Ispy duplicates and boomerang fabric!! :thumbup: goes really fast this way and besides my sets I do an extra set that I can keep for myself

SewExtremeSeams 05-15-2010 02:00 PM

[quote=STAR]

Originally Posted by craftymainemom
Ok...I'm ready to get into another swap.
:mrgreen: I am doing the same with my Ispy duplicates and boomerang fabric!! ...and besides my sets I do an extra set that I can keep for myself

That is what I was just thinking today... one set for Missi, one for myself and 10 sets for the swap! I better get started though... that will be 600 - 1.5" squares! :-P

STAR 05-15-2010 05:07 PM

WOW! I didn't even think about a total count! that makes us sound crazy for cutting all those,lol

SewExtremeSeams 05-15-2010 09:27 PM

Star, crazy, nuts, dedicated.... I think I agree with you. Crazy!

Forget about the count, just think of the fun of putting those sets together and then receiving that number of sets back WITHOUT (in most cases) having to go out and buy, let's say.... 600 pieces of different fabrics.

See, now that doesn't make us sound so crazy, does it???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: