Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

cjr 04-09-2013 07:47 AM

I'm going to take a break this time. To many projects in the finishing stsage that I want to get DONE> I'll continue watching this post and let you know when i can jump in again

carrot 04-09-2013 07:48 AM

I am also taking a break this time around. Have fun !!

Rhonda 04-09-2013 09:44 AM

we'll miss y ou guys! maybe later on you can jump in again.

Anna the swap is a 2 week swap instead of a monthly swap. It also doesn't start at the beginning of hte month so the timing will overlap from one month to the next. I did that so we would be diff than the big swaps.

Annaquilts 04-09-2013 10:24 AM

OK Rhonda. I am already off and behind. I am partially done and will get Vanogay's goodies finnished and out. Thank you for enlightening me. I will try and get with the program. :D

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5989031)
we'll miss y ou guys! maybe later on you can jump in again.

Anna the swap is a 2 week swap instead of a monthly swap. It also doesn't start at the beginning of hte month so the timing will overlap from one month to the next. I did that so we would be diff than the big swaps.

Vanogay 04-09-2013 12:03 PM

Thanks for the update Anna, even though it really wasn't for me. I too am running behind, but that's because when I saw some information on you, I changed my mind and started on something else - still scrappy, but only because I wasn't going to use it at all. You'll see when it get to you. Finished the cutting today and will get the quilting done this week - only going to do the hash lines and then it binding and off to you. I'll think of you all the way through it...hugs.

lynnie 04-09-2013 02:52 PM

Mine is voing out in the mail am. Hope you enjoy

JuneBillie 04-10-2013 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Scrappy Grace (Post 5988535)
Last night I had an idea that I would like to color coordinate my crumbs some how. After much thinking, this is what I came up with. Now I don't want to use them:D

This is the cutest thing I have seen.

lynnie 04-10-2013 11:46 AM

To my two partners, you've been mailed. P.o. says you should get it on sat. Enjoy.

carrot 04-10-2013 11:59 AM

Thanks Lynnie-- Your's is going in the mail as I type !!! There is a break in the storm and it sounds like tomorrow we could get 6 inches of snow........so off to town hubster went today:D
Of course to convince him to go by himself and do all the shopping and post office stop.....I had to agree to do his "chores" for the day. :thumbdown: Oh it's not as bad as I make it sound, I just had to vacuum and empty the dishwasher:D:D:D:D:D
I hope you like what I sent !!!! carrot

Annaquilts 04-10-2013 01:35 PM

If I do not post I am out of the area. My brother in law suffered a heart attack Sat. and has been on the brink of life multiple times and is on full life support. the outlook is not good. I am trying to find a way to go to my sister. He is 52 yrs old and was in perfect health, so this has been a shock. They have two sons the oldest is 20, married with a baby girl, and an 11 yr old boy. We appreciate prayers for him and the family.

I am trying to look at my swap commitments and see how many I can get out of the door before I am gone for an unknown time. So if anyone is wondering where I am or why I am not responding, please feel free to share with them this info. I will probably try and post this in some of those swap threads also or let my partners know too.