Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Rhonda 04-14-2013 11:09 AM

Cute cartoon carrot!

Rhonda 04-14-2013 11:16 AM

We have a week left on this scrap swap! Anyone interested in joining in??

I was thinking about a purse/bag swap for the next one what do you think? It will start the 21st. so I will post a sign up that weekend and the mail date will be May 6.

Any other ideas for swaps just let me know. I'm fine with an anything goes so if that is the consensus we can stay with that. we did a block swap at the beginning and I am sure there are other ideas if you want to be specific such as mugrugs or mini quilts or whatever.
It's just whatever you guys want to do.

Anyone who is signed up or going to sign up-I would like to have a tag for each swapper so I know who is smoke free or pet free so when I post partners I don't have to juggle to accomodate allergies and such. I'll add this to the pref list too.

If you'd like to sign up just let me know. I will send you a list of preferences to fill out and send me. Thanks everyone for playing along with the swaps!!

Vanogay 04-15-2013 07:57 AM

Mailed my scrap package to my partner today - Annaquilts. I know she's probably not home yet, but wanted it out before I forgot it. I took scraps a bit differently than perhaps everyone else. I had some fabric that was useless to me - didn't work as I had wanted, so I considered it 'scrap' and made Anna's gift out of it. Will post a picture when I get it off the camera.

lynnie 04-15-2013 01:48 PM

Rhonda, you gave me a partner for that date, I mailed it out the next day. I like to be early. people think im crazy, but im starting on Christmas already. hey, we know its coming, lets be prepared.
got one orni already made. mKING A BUNCH, WILL SHOW YOU LATER, SHHHH, ITS A SECRET.

Muse&Sew 04-16-2013 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the goodie package I received from Lynnie. :) (Sorry the picture isn't better) Have a fun pin cushion pouch, zipper bag & a scrap. It's Minus the candies which I ate, of course. She got this package early to me. I'm still working on her package & I'll send it the end of this week. Thank-you![ATTACH=CONFIG]408461[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 04-16-2013 04:32 PM

Nice swap BBemerald--cute fresh springlike colors, lynnie.

rwquilts 04-16-2013 06:23 PM

What fun scrap goodies you got Bbemerald! Nice job Lynnie!

Foxflower 04-16-2013 06:30 PM

Very cute ladies!

Rhonda 04-16-2013 10:42 PM

really cute goodies! bright colors great haul Bbemerald!

Rhonda 04-16-2013 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of the tote bag Wardy made for me! I plan to use it when I have to sit in the waiting room waiting on DH's dr appts. It's a nice size not too big and not too small. I have a hard time lugging around big bags cause I often have to push dh in the wheelchair. Makes it hard to hang on to things.