Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

lynnie 06-05-2013 08:59 AM

can't wait to see who I get. I'm game for anything.

Foxflower 06-05-2013 09:03 AM

I received a lovely tablerunner and 2 hotpads from Jaba. I haven't taken a picture yet though. Thanks again Jaba!

QuilterMomma 06-06-2013 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 6104343)
Okay the next swap is June 15th. so I will post a swap list then. It runs until the last day of the month. then the next one can be an anything goes again or a quilt block if you'd rather. anything you guys want to do I am willing

I would like to sign up only if I hit the mark last time. I only sent things that were in my sewing area. I did not buy anything. Also, had a couple handmade items in the mix. Is that right?

carrot 06-06-2013 03:01 PM

I did the same thing QuilterMomma........I think this is suppose to be a scrappy swap. Just send what you feel comfortable sending...........and please join again !!!!

Rhonda 06-06-2013 04:57 PM

We have a few who want to do a scrap swap as in sending scraps to your partner.
So on June 15th I'll post a Scrap Swap. The mail date will be June 30th.

On July 1st -July 15th then we will do another anything goes swap where you can send anything related to quilting.

lynnie 06-06-2013 06:03 PM

swapping anything is fun. whomever gets me, i'm making a pink and white quilt, so I need pinks 2 1/2" wide. or anything else.

stitchengramie 06-07-2013 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6108050)
swapping anything is fun. whomever gets me, i'm making a pink and white quilt, so I need pinks 2 1/2" wide. or anything else.

Maybe it will be me lynnie. I have lots of pink. I had to make 6 toddler quilts within this past year. We had 6 baby girls born into my family and 3 boys. I have not gotten the boys done yet but I am working on them.

sewred 06-07-2013 10:00 AM

Thank you Rhonda for the lovely goodies! I recieved a dishtowel that looks like a dress it has a quilted topper. A checkbook cover thatis made from measuring tape fabic! Some stickers and a measuring tape that is a star!

Marich52 06-07-2013 10:32 AM

Count me in for the scrap swap! I haven't done one before....hopefully there are some requests I can fill....lol I did see that someone wanted 1 1/2 strips....I do have those although some aren't WOF.

Foxflower 06-08-2013 07:06 PM

A scrap swap could be helpful to me. I need scraps appropriate for a crazy quilt, heavy on the blue and green. So, ribbons, wool, satin, velveteen, plaid, anything not too heavy. Would that work? I only have a a small sample of materials appropriate other than quilting cotton, and variety is good for a crazy quilt I would think.