Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Marich52 06-18-2013 02:28 PM

sunrise.....I would be happy to swap with you. Since some of my strips aren't W
OF
let me know the minimum length you want.

oksewglad 06-18-2013 05:20 PM

Thanks for kind remarks on my small stuff--MaryMo I have random 4P and 9P's sewn ready to insert into various quilt settings and sizes. When I need to just mindlessly sew I make a bunch and set aside in a marked container and pull them out when I decide to make a small quilt. Or I use them as leaders and enders when sewing larger projects. So yes take you scraps and get sewing:)

PS I've been pressed for time with family visitors and family/farm commitments. One of these times I will get in on a swap.....

rwquilts 06-18-2013 06:17 PM

Very pretty quilt Judy!

sunrise450 06-19-2013 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Marich52 (Post 6130073)
sunrise.....I would be happy to swap with you. Since some of my strips aren't W
OF
let me know the minimum length you want.

Marich, Minimum length would be 10" up, width any where from 1 1/2" to 3". Let me know what you need. I have never swapped here.
Rhonda, are we supposed to let you know what we are doing? You have my name and address. Is there anything else needed or can we just go ahead and have fun?

VickiM 06-19-2013 04:50 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Judy5cents...love that scrappy...I think I'll make one with the leaders/enders I've been accumulating again. Here's some more scrappies...I'm on a purse kick lately. All are scraps & from stash...The floral tabletopper I appliqued the butterflies on (I just had the 1 panel piece & thought it needed a little something). The purses I adapted from a snap bag pattern (added the strap & pocket inside & enlarged alittle). The last one is made from scraps I pulled out of my daughter's trashcan when I was there in N.C. last month...she had been working on one of Judy's mysteries & it was leftover scraps from that. Her trash was my treasure. :) I have enough to make another scrappy purse, but will make a different one from these. Enjoy!

JuneBillie 06-19-2013 05:00 PM

Many pretty scrappies.

VickiM 06-19-2013 05:02 PM

Forgot to add that I just happened to have the tourq. she used in my stash, so that's what I used for the lining. Even the strap is pieced on this...

rwquilts 06-19-2013 05:37 PM

Pretty pretties!

IBQLTN 06-20-2013 04:30 AM

VickiM - love your purses.

Did you still keep the metal snap tape in them or just have them as an open tote?
Is that a two-layer set of pockets inside or was it more of your scraps? I'd never thought of a double layer pocket but I think it would be a good idea!

Muse&Sew 06-20-2013 06:30 AM

VickiM, what fun purses. I'd love to get your pattern.