Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

lindy-2 03-02-2012 08:46 AM

got part off my goal done finished one off the tops for the LQS so now i can work on my swap quilts

tealfalcon 03-02-2012 12:53 PM

i havent heard from my partner in months..i am not sure what to do?

Lynnie25 03-02-2012 02:33 PM

I am having a few problems with a border but hope to get it sorted out this weekend, then sandwich and start quilting. Mine won't be done for another couple of months.

QuilterMomma 03-02-2012 03:28 PM

I am supposed to get my quilt on Monday! I am so excited. I really need something to curl up with and to comfort me. Looking forward and then she can post pictures for you unless she wants me to.

Foxflower 03-02-2012 03:42 PM

Wow! That is exciting!!!

Whigrose 03-02-2012 04:29 PM

Holy Hannah! Are you serious?

How exciting for you and all of us. Talk about inspiring. Way to go jillnjo.

I cannot wait to see pictures of the quilt and of QuilterMomma curled up in :-)

best,
deb - who was feeling pretty good it's only Friday and I have gotten 75% of my weekend goal accomplished.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5025794)
I am supposed to get my quilt on Monday! I am so excited. I really need something to curl up with and to comfort me. Looking forward and then she can post pictures for you unless she wants me to.

jillnjo 03-02-2012 04:51 PM

Yep, it went off today! And Monday is scheduled delivery. To give you an idea of what it may cost you- I chose to send it first class and paid for delivery comfirmation with a total of $15.75. I could have saved $4 by it taking a week to get there, but I wanted to know it really was there and not be worried where it was! The quilt was a little bigger than 60 by 60, so may weigh a bit more, too. I'm nervous, but excited, too! I think I'll have a new quilt real soon and can't wait! I'll post photos when it has arrived, but QuilterMomma won't be in it!!:D:D. Jillnjo.

jillaine 03-02-2012 05:55 PM

This is all so cool! QuilterMomma and JillnJo, looks like you'll get the "prize" for being first to physically swap. Looking forward to photos, ladies!

Sorry I've been in absentia this last week or two. Work has picked up. I also just sublet an office (was working out of my home) and I'm much happier (but more focused and busy) to have my work OUT of my house. Unfortunately (?), that means such distractions as my quilting room and the quilting board, are now behind me.

A few of you have communicated with me that you have not heard from your partners. I just want you all to know that I'm going to examine the whole picture in the next couple of days, confer-- when necessary-- with PatriceJ, and then see what can be done to resolve the issues or find new partners for those of you who have been "abandoned".

Given the high number of people who signed up (62), it's not surprising that we would have a few glitches along the way.

Hang in there and we'll figure something out.

-- Jillaine

watterstide 03-02-2012 06:02 PM

Your such a good swap mom! :thumbup:

watterstide 03-02-2012 06:04 PM

Your such a good swap mom!:thumbup: