Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

QuilterMomma 03-09-2012 10:49 AM

Don't worry jillnjo, it is on my lap right now in the office getting its binding on. I pmd you for your address. Laugh at me please, I just can't seem to keep it in front of me, or maybe that is what the quilt wants, to stay with me. LOLOLOLOL. I so want to get it in mail today. I may the rate I am stitching along here. yes, I am doing it by hand so looks pretty. Almost put it under the sewing machine, but thought I better do it the "proper" way so the quilt police did not come and get me.

QuilterMomma 03-09-2012 12:24 PM

oh never mind, i found your address on the box that i got mine in!!! it is in the mail as we speak right now. So glad you will probably get it monday but no later than tuesday.

Rose L 03-09-2012 01:16 PM

Oh, JillnJo, it's going to be a looong weekend waiting for that beautiful quilt! Bravo QuilterMomma!!

jillnjo 03-09-2012 02:42 PM

I just heard it is coming and Yippee Skippee, I can't wait! Thank you already, QuilterMomma!!

Sandynorm 03-09-2012 07:01 PM

WaHoo, I met my goal, the quilt top is finished! I am excited the way it turned out, think I might just have to make another one like it! Will have to wait till I get home to get it quilted later this month, now on to another quilt top that needs to get finished. I just love going on a vacation with my machine, I get lots of time to quilt and still go to the beach. It seems like I am always working or the housework is calling when I am home!

shnnn 03-11-2012 07:39 AM

It's quilted!!! and in the binding pile- but that is the slowest moving pile in my house, and I don't even hand stitch! ;)

Vanogay 03-12-2012 05:28 AM

Wish I were closer - I love to do the bindings, it's very calming and I'd finish off your quilt for you. Can't wait to see the picture.

Originally Posted by shnnn (Post 5050001)
It's quilted!!! and in the binding pile- but that is the slowest moving pile in my house, and I don't even hand stitch! ;)

Vanogay 03-12-2012 05:29 AM

Guess I should have included on my first post that I am finished the quilt I a m doing for my swap partner. I'm putting the binding on and I'll take a picture of it today and post it as a "Spoiler for Lynnie". They everyone but her can look!!!

Whigrose 03-12-2012 05:34 AM

Vanogay,
Looking forward to seeing your quilt!

I would like to have seen more chatter here for this swap but seems everyone has been playing it close to vest. Perhaps as the deadline closes in we may see more participation.

I'm being 'mum' for here on in regarding the stage of QuilterMomma's quilt but I will say I am very excited :-)

best,
d

jillaine 03-12-2012 06:37 AM

We WILL find new partners for abandoned participants. I'm sorry I'm not more on top of it. My 9-5 has been more like 7a-9p. This last week I was out of town for work and took Sunbonnet Sue with me but didn't make much progress! Will ID new partners this week I promise. Jillaine