Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

Vanogay 05-19-2012 07:33 AM

Jillaine, your SunBonnet Sues are just wonderful. I guess if someone would look real close, they could find something to point out, but we have no quilt police, so if this is your first or your 50-th, it's great - and Gwyn will love it!!! I am finished with mine for Lynnie25, but am waiting for her to finish mine so we can ship at the same time - it's driving me crazy. Her quilt is in a box ready to get to PO. I'll post a picture of it here for all to see as soon as I get it shipped off. I've been pleased to be part of this group.

yayaquilts 05-19-2012 07:46 AM

jillaine: your sunbonnet sues are adorable and the cutest sunbonnet sues I've seen. Love your quilt!

jillaine 05-19-2012 10:54 AM

okay, now you're making me cry!!! ;-)

I love this swap.

Foxflower 05-19-2012 12:39 PM

But if SBS Jillaine! I love the embellishments. They really have a lot of personality. My goal is to sandwich jengaile's quilt on Sunday and quilt it at the guild meeting on Monday. Oooh, that reminds me....I've got to order some matching binding fabric!

Lynnie25 05-19-2012 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5227801)
Jillaine, your SunBonnet Sues are just wonderful. I guess if someone would look real close, they could find something to point out, but we have no quilt police, so if this is your first or your 50-th, it's great - and Gwyn will love it!!! I am finished with mine for Lynnie25, but am waiting for her to finish mine so we can ship at the same time - it's driving me crazy. Her quilt is in a box ready to get to PO. I'll post a picture of it here for all to see as soon as I get it shipped off. I've been pleased to be part of this group.

vanogay, if you want to post mine, that is okay. I am still not finished with yours yet and it may be another 2 weeks before I get it in the post to you, sorry but other things are getting in the way at the moment.

Lynnie25 05-19-2012 02:14 PM

jillaine, your Sunbonnet Sue quilt is gorgeous and such beautiful quilting too. What a lucky partner to receive your quilt.

wuv2quilt 05-20-2012 03:58 AM

Jillaine, What a F-A-B-U-I-O-U-S SBS! Your swap-pal is sure to love it!!!!

jillaine 05-20-2012 04:49 AM

Recipients: Please please please take a photograph of you with your quilt, and post it. Thank you!

Rose L 05-20-2012 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by jillaine (Post 5229411)
Recipients: Please please please take a photograph of you with your quilt, and post it. Thank you!

Jillaine, I do not have a camera to post pics with. I lost it last summer while camping and boating. I don't think it's going to magically re-appear. Sorry.

Rose L 05-20-2012 07:43 AM

Jillaine, Your SBS quilt is one of the most adorable I have ever seen. Your workmanship is so lovely. Your partner is going to be so happy with this!

Did you create your own patterns for the Sue's or is there a source to purchase them? I have an infant grand daughter and would like to make a SBS quilt for her. I just love yours because the Sue's are so sweetly animated and each is doing something different. I believe a little girl would enjoy this quilt as much as we big girls do!