Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 1 - "New Frontiers Quilters" new pix p16 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-1-%22new-frontiers-quilters%22-new-pix-p16-t59682.html)

MadQuilter 09-19-2010 06:03 PM

OMG THAT is NEAT. Pam, thank you! I gasped when the pic came up so DH came over and he agrees - it is beautiful.

pam1966 09-19-2010 07:13 PM

I'm so glad you like it, I was really nervous. Guess I'll be that way with each round! LOL!

MadQuilter 09-19-2010 08:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hope Kathy will like hers too. Looks like the very last border will have to be beaten into submission yet. lol

Kathy N 09-20-2010 03:39 AM

I think it is wonderful Martina!!!! Very pretty fabrics.

MadQuilter 09-20-2010 07:38 AM

Wiping brow with relief, Kathy. lol

quiltwoman 09-20-2010 01:13 PM

Pam, that looks fantastic! I'm already mentally going thru my fabric to see what might work...................

Martina, I love it! The fabric you chose really picks up all the colors.

This is so much fun... :P

ligia 09-20-2010 03:29 PM

Hi everyone ,

I´m having some time abroad :lol: :lol:
Will be back Nov.10 . Hugs

pam1966 09-21-2010 02:18 AM

I love the fabric you used on Kathy's, Martina. It looks great!

I'm so excited now doing this. I will be counting the days until we mail again!

MISHNJIM 09-21-2010 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
Ligia and I have some exciting news. I submitted a photo of her center with the double diamond border on it to the double diamond website listed above. They immediately sent me an email asking permission to post it on their website in the gallery as a sample of what can be done with the ruler!! They said it should be posted early next week.

That's Awesome...What a nice pat on the back!!!

MadQuilter 09-21-2010 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by ligia
I´m having some time abroad :lol: :lol:
Will be back Nov.10 . Hugs

Lucky you, ligia. Ahem, where abroad - if you don't mind my noseyness?

Just checking: With you not being back in the country until Nov 10 - does that mean you need to push your mailing date for row 1 out to the 10th?

Hope you have a fabulous time.

Originally Posted by pam1966
I love the fabric you used on Kathy's, Martina. It looks great!

I'm so excited now doing this. I will be counting the days until we mail again!

Pam, I have to finish the label. Do you want me to send Kathy's center with row 1 to you early? I can hold on to it or send it. It's up to you. Just let me know.

Originally Posted by Kathy N
Even if you do nothing more than hang it on your wall right now it is well worth getting early!!!

Kathy, ligia's center with row 1 got to my house safe and sound yesterday. IT IS AMAZING. Very bright. Now my mind wants to tone it down a little. I think I'll head into the purple/blue realm. Ideas are buzzing!!!!!