Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin III, Group 1 - "New Frontiers Quilters" new pix p16 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-iii-group-1-%22new-frontiers-quilters%22-new-pix-p16-t59682.html)

pam1966 09-21-2010 12:16 PM

Martina, better hold off for a bit. When it rains it pours- my BIL is in the hospital. He has leukemia and it's not looking good, so I don't know if I'll be around for the next week.

MadQuilter 09-21-2010 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by pam1966
Martina, better hold off for a bit. When it rains it pours- my BIL is in the hospital. He has leukemia and it's not looking good, so I don't know if I'll be around for the next week.

No problem. All my best to the men in your life.

ligia 09-22-2010 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Lucky you, ligia. Ahem, where abroad - if you don't mind my noseyness?

Just checking: With you not being back in the country until Nov 10 - does that mean you need to push your mailing date for row 1 out to the 10th?

Hope you have a fabulous time.

Flying this evening to the US.
No need for that. Pls keep original mailing schedule, it takes 2 weeks to get here.
I will, thanks !!
:thumbup:

MadQuilter 09-23-2010 08:50 PM

I have to officially complain about ligia's center. It is hanging up in my room and it is talking to me. No, it is singing to me, but every time I see it, it's singing a different tune. lol So many choices.....what to pick? Good thing I have some time to decide.

MISHNJIM 09-24-2010 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
I have to officially complain about ligia's center. It is hanging up in my room and it is talking to me. No, it is singing to me, but every time I see it, it's singing a different tune. lol So many choices.....what to pick? Good thing I have some time to decide.

LOL...Just pick the favorite tune that you like....LOL

Kathy N 09-24-2010 02:13 AM

I can name that tune in 2 notes.........no wait...10 notes....no wait 4 notes. I know exactly what you mean. It is going to be a GORGEOUS quilt. I just love the vibrant colors!!!!

tlrnhi 09-25-2010 07:51 PM

Checking in on you ladies.
Everything is looking beautiful!

MadQuilter 09-26-2010 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Checking in on you ladies.
Everything is looking beautiful!

All is well on the Frontier. At least I haven't heard anything to the contrary. I think I'll hop on over to the other groups to see what they are up to.

Finally figured out how to sign Kathy's label.

MadQuilter 09-30-2010 09:18 PM

I found the fabric to go on ligia's next border today. It is yummy - now I just need to decide which song I will listen to.

craftymainemom 10-01-2010 04:59 PM

I did the Seacoast Shop Hop today and I brought the two centers I have along to try and match the fabrics. I am happy to report I found what I was looking for. I still think that I will only complete one to send to ligia by the deadline but thats okay because then I will have one to work on in the next round.