Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011%3B-group-16-%22-sweet-sixteeners%22-t85262.html)

Kathy N 08-18-2011 03:57 PM

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the finished quilt, it has been a dream of mine for a long time to have a 30's quilt!

Originally Posted by Frogquilter
Hey i'm done. Yeah....

I did a funny though i sewed sashing on each of my sides of the row. So......

Karen I have pinned my row to the bottom of the quilt when you make your row all you have to do is sew it between the main quilt and my row. :)

I was asked to leave the row with the white background on the top. I think it looks nice as a header. :)

If I have confused you please call me when you get the stuff.

Kathy your blocks were a breeze as I LOVE stars.

Karen 08-18-2011 06:17 PM

Christina that is really really pretty! Looking forward to getting it in.

Kathy N 08-20-2011 11:57 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I just finished Klarina's row. I had so much fun with this row. The quilt is going to be adorable!!!!! Here are a collection of photos, it was hard to get one good one so you get to see several!!! I will be mailing it on to April tomorrow.

klarina 08-20-2011 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Kathy N
I just finished Klarina's row. I had so much fun with this row. The quilt is going to be adorable!!!!! Here are a collection of photos, it was hard to get one good one so you get to see several!!! I will be mailing it on to April tomorrow.

It is absolutely amazing. Thank you to all the ladies who have made this quilt such a masterpiece. I just love the way the four rows look together. thank you again!

And thanks Kathy for posting the pictures. hugs,

Klarina -------------> doing a happy dance!

LovingIzabella 08-21-2011 04:20 PM

OH MY!! How in the world am I supposed to follow that?? :shock:
Hugs
April

Kathy N 08-21-2011 04:42 PM

Now April, you have a secret weapon for this quilt. Just set Izabella down in front of it and asked her to design the next row. It will be fabulous!!!! Refer to your stash of coloring books for applique patterns and ideas. I think it needs a row with a lake and a clothesline with fun beach towels!!!!! After doing this one, I want a clothesline quilt...it is a hoot to work on, I had to stop myself from going overboard!

Karen 08-21-2011 06:55 PM

Kathy your is awesome!

klarina your quilt is the cutest!

April you won't have a hard a time. I have to agree with everything Kathy said!!

fromzstore 08-21-2011 07:10 PM

How do you participate in a row robin

Kathy N 08-22-2011 01:40 AM

You look on the swaps page and see if a new one is posted then PM the leader expressing your interest to join!

Originally Posted by fromzstore
How do you participate in a row robin

klarina 08-22-2011 06:55 AM

Kathy, i can't stop admiring the "Quilt Show". I just love it. Such a great idea you had! The boy upside down puts a silly grin on my face.

I love, love, love, the tiny quilts in yours and Karen's rows.

I showed hubby the four rows together and he loved them.

I'm so grateful with you guys.