Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2011; Group 16 - " The Sweet Sixteeners" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2011%3B-group-16-%22-sweet-sixteeners%22-t85262.html)

Karen 08-25-2011 06:13 AM

Wow.. we are almost finished, it sure hasn't taken long to get here, even though it seems like it. I am holding up the program, but will be back on track soon I hope.

Karen 08-29-2011 06:17 PM

Well...got kicked again...Life has happened. I am now getting a divorce...although it isn't a bad thing I am going to get further behind than I already am. I have to get a job, pack and get rid of everything that I can ( he didn't take anything but clothes) and find a place that I can afford to move to. I will however give every minute I can to sewing in between.

klarina 08-30-2011 09:45 AM

Karen, sorry to hear that. Life happens and sometimes after a crisis things change for the best.
Will have you in my prayers.
Take care.

Karen 08-31-2011 02:08 PM

Thank you klarina. This is actually exciting, I found a house today and started packing and deciding what to keep and get rid of. I am thinking about going back to college even. Life will be good.

Frogquilter 08-31-2011 09:06 PM

Karen it sounds like you are taking what could be a bad situation and using it to do something different for yourself. I'm very sorry to hear your troubles but am happy you are continually moving forward. :) smiles

Kathy N 09-01-2011 04:51 PM

Karen, we can help you pull out the positives...you can sew all night without complaint....you can turn the garage into a quilting studio....nobody to complain about the amount of fabric you have....

Life will turn around. You have a new beginning with ton's of friends to help you get through it.

Karen 09-01-2011 05:31 PM

Thank you Christina and Kathy. I am so positive about all of this. God gives us new beginnings...I just have to make the best of it and grow. I found the cutest little house yesterday and I am really geared up. Next week will be easier to sew and get the rows I have finished.

LovingIzabella 09-06-2011 09:07 AM

Ladies
I am doing my best to finish Frog's row but having issues with my peripheral vision in the right eye. I have two blocks done three more to go. I hope to get it done within the next two weeks and out. So very sorry for the delay!
Hugs
April

klarina 09-06-2011 09:56 AM

Hello April,

Sorry to hear about your eye troubles. I will keep you in my prayers.
Glad to know to have two blocks done.

I had not started Karen's farm row basically because I had not figured out how to do it. But this weekend I saw a farm scene that gave me inspiration, and started working on it. I'm having lots of fun. I think I will be done this week and mail it.

Hugs,

Karen 09-06-2011 12:23 PM

April, So sorry to hear of your health issue. God Bless, I will keep you in my prayers.

I am also behind, it will be another week at least before I can even start thinking about sewing again. I am having a blast though getting all the trash out of here and packing to get moved.

klarina you can take your time... I am not in a hurry.